Went to meet my dearest customer!
My heart was racing fast again.
4 sec sch girls suddenly pointed at me from far.
"HEY THERE SHE IS!!"
Luckily.. they were friendly and cute. i found myself smiling silliy at them. There is no Wei Der to hide behind. hahas.
I seemed to be years away from sec sch. i could be 7 years older than my customer. OH NO!
Now no one calls me "Xiao Mei" anymore. Only "Xiao Jie". But still many said i look like my young bro's younger sis. i still look young.. Or maybe my younger bro look more chao lao.. hahas.
I tried studying on sat b4 work. But again i failed to. After work Wei Der drove me to Geylang Lor 9 for Taiwan You Tiao Da Wang. Heard that it is famous. This is my 1st time to Geylang for food!
We had You Tiao and Dou Hua mixed with Dou Hua Shui:
Wows! i didnt know they can be mixed together! A piece of you tiao can be so super long!
Our Xiao Long Bao

A complete-er picture. hehes.
I felt so fat now. Felt oil rushing all over me. hahas.
I realised every sat i will look forward to go to work. i got 'miss my colleagues syndrome'. hahas.
i really dunno how to quit Pastamania.
My new colleague was asking me,
"Hey, do u feel that u look like somebody?"
Me: ".. ahs?.."
i was actually knowing wat he is going to say next..
"I dunno whether u know her or not.."
I kept quiet and smiled secretly to myself..
In my thinking bubble.. It was the same old singer..
Then he said, ".. Cai Zhuo Yan.. Charlene Choi.."
i got a shock.
i was actually expecting him to say 'Fish' and he said someone else!
But never mind..
All my life i want to look like her.
Now my wish has come true. HAHAHA
Think it's okie to be BHB once in awhile.


No comments:
Post a Comment