Ling: 9th Jan
Jay: 14th Jan
Shellen: 15th Jan
Hope ya enjoy your birthday!
Had a busy but enjoyable week last week!
Wed -
Went Zouk mambo night with Wei Der.
This is the first time i went clubbing with him.
I got to go into the Velvet section because of him (only for 23 yrs of age and above for guys)!
I suggested taking a photo after we sat down for a drink.
i was holding the camera and smiling when he turned and said "WAIT!" Then snap! Oops Sorrie!

He took that cup of beer and we posed for another picture.
We looked drunk and sleepy. Red people.
I thought that all songs played are really nice! Everything is well except that there were a bunch of guys drunk and misbehaving. Well.. they are drunk.. Cant be blamed. Wei Der nearly got into a fight. Hoo.. i covered his big glaring eyes and adjust his face away to prevent a big disaster from happening.
11th jan --
Ling's 21st bday chalet!

I stole this pic from xue's blog!
Saw the presents we bought ling?
the dress, the jeans and the bag! Too bad she covered her jeans with her bag!
We wanted her to catwalk with her outfit.
Ooo.. Miao is in China.. Maine isn't free.. It seemed a long long time since i ever slept with my sisters. the last time was .. a stayover in my house i guess?
Her 3 poly peers came too. They intended to scare Ling but scare me and ying instead. It just happened that Ling was in the toilet. Ying and i went opening the door. There were then 3 screams, followed by 2.
3 loud ones from her frens to scare.
2 scared loud ones from Ying and i.
The rest of the pics will be up after Ling got her com repaired. :)
......
12th jan -
lunching at Ajisen with Maggie, Jia Yun and Heidi.
Then Shellen's 21st bday buffet.
Wows.. HAPPENING SEHS!
i'll talk more on my next blog after i got the pics. hehes.
14th jan-
i finally have what i desire most. The 'P" plate. The ability to drive without guidance. THE LICENSE TO DRIVE!
Many people would write down a long list of resolutions before a New Year's start.
i never had this habit cos i am too lazy to write. But i still try to be a better student, fren, daughter, sister, girlfren etc etc each year.
But for year 2008, i have 2 resolutions
- to pass! to pass! to pass!
- to take a photo with Loy. hahas!
And i promised myself to donate blood if i pass.
I always wanted to donate blood but there is always no motivation to overtake the fear of the needle!
There will be a blood donation drive in NTU from 15th to 18th jan. i will be donating on the 18th. Encourage me ya!
This was a very very tough learning journey for me.
I remembered twice i lied that i have fever so that i dont have to see my instructor.
I remembered tearing on my way home from some lessons.
I remembered wanting to give up again and again.
I remembered not being able to sleep before some lessons.
I remembered demoralising myself so much.
I remembered the words my instructor said to hurt me.
Now...
I only remember clearly 14th jan when my tester looked into my eyes and said,
"Girl, you can drive.. Congratulations." and that he ticked the checkbox next to the 'pass' word.
That whole picture kept appearing in my mind.
And also that when i reached the lecture hall, Bi Er, Carine, Jun Wen, Joanne, Sharon, Bi Han and Suaidah were smiling to me! Thank You guys!
Ling told me to tell her only when i passed. LIng.. I PASSED!
U cant imagine how overwhelmed i was. I was in my school toilet wiping away all my tears beofre going to lecture. Tears of joy! i was so happy that i havent eaten much these days!
The night before, i made a simple prayer:
"Dear God,
I dunno how long i still need to endure through this torturing days. I pray that tomorrow no matter what the results might be, i wont cry. Even if i do, it will only be tears of joy.
In Jesus' name i pray,
Amen"
Finally..
That 'P' plate that wei der bought months ago is definitely mine now.
Dad went to buy 4D on my license's reference number.
Mum calculated how much i spent on my lessons.
HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment