Tuesday, April 07, 2009





On Friday morning, I woke up feeling unwell again. That kind of vomitly feeling is coming up again. i strolled giddily to the toilet but nothing from my mouth came out. i was supposed to meet bi er n sharon for an assignment. i motivated myself to brush my teeth, wash my face, bathe and then get dressed. i lied back in bed feeling so unwell. Suddenly, school seemed so far away. I was thinking.. I need to go to the bus stop, take a shuttle bus, alight and then walked to the school building.. Will i faint on the bus? Or on my walk there?













i msg them saying that i will be late. Lying to myself that i will be fine half an hr later. And I did not get better.















Luckily.. i got a call from sharon.. She told me not to come as they roughly had an idea how to go about doing the assignment.







Then i msg jun wen. He took me to another doctor. We went to JP this time. And i recovered in the noon. I didn't go for my lab class that day. Jun Wen told me tt Bi er said the school doctor wasn't good. Many of her friends went but didn't get well. I told Xiao Jiao and she shook her head. She too said the same thing.







How come only junwen and i dunno? Hahas. I spent 2 days in bed feeling so terrible already! aiyohs.. Now that i'm healthy again makes me realise that i really must cherish the days that i'm healthy. i dont ever want to fall sick again!















Bi er and sharon has completed the assignment and added my name to it. I'm supposed to meet them on Wed to do it. But i became so feverish that i can't meet them for wed n thurs. And even fri morning.













The feeling of guilt isn't acting too good on me. Even though they didn't blame me, i felt really bad. It will continue to be with me for sometime i guess.









Well.. other than this.. i still feel bad for other things. I hope that time will be able to make me feel better. i have let many people down lately. To run away is the least thing i wanted to do. But a place without much love and understanding makes me feel so suffocated. The problem lies with me too. When i feel unhappy, i always don't voice it out. I guess it's because maybe i give too much, receive too little...













When the home doesnt feel like home, a kid will run away from home. When working in a unfriendly environment, a person will quit his job.








Hais.. Let's not talk about it. All in all, I still have the happiest junwen, the happiest chinchilla pet and the happiest roomie.








Exams! My first paper is on the 14th Apr and my last paper is on the 28th. Hope that i wont emo this time on my bday!











Yes yes faster finish my exams.. Then this august i will be year 3. Senior liaos! And Joanne and Si ting will be back in sch after their attachments. And i get to see Chia Liang (my scandal) and Song Hua in school too! The guys will be termed as 'freshmen' while we girls will be seniors liaos. Blame it on NS. HAHA oops! No no everyone has a duty to protect the country. Muahahaha!














No comments: