Monday, May 25, 2009
















Fathers' Day is coming. i am buying dad a set of VCDs of Meteor Garden Korean version (boys over flowers). HAHAHAHAHAHA. He sure is a big fan of Meteor Garden! He will love it man. HAHAHA.






I like the guy on the most right. he is hua zhe lei!







Recently i have been asked to register only patients who have fever, flu or cough. Thus, i only register abt 50 patients per day. I used to register 500 patients. So i get really bored!!!!! i surfed the net for the whole day. Slack sia. i am a big fat worm. Sit there and do nothing!
But scared sia. Every time i touched them, i rubbed my hands with the disinfectant. Fever is the most painful thing that can ever happen in my life and i wish i will never have it!









Jun Wen had fever the past 2 days. I think the patients passed fever to me but i am immune. And i passed it to him. HAHAHAHA. If only this is true, i will not be afraid of getting it anymore!





GSS! The most active period of my life. It's time to shop till I drop!

No comments: