Simba went to the dentist for examination after many years. And he got no decayed tooth! So good! I got many :( I have never heard of anyone who hasn't got a decayed tooth since he was born. Simba is the 1st one. Tell me u are the 2nd one!!
The dentist advised him to wear braces asap. He has got too many teeth. And a pair of obvious vampire teeth. And he is quite open about the idea. He said if i wear, he also wear! Then i said, "WAIT for me 2 years!!"
During our 1 week's break, Simba and i went to the library to study for 3 days. Sitting in front of me was a primary school girl. I peeped into her maths homework. It was about angles of circles! She was rather troubled by it. She took a comic book from the shelf and started reading it instead. I wanted to ask her whether i can help her. HAHAHAHA. But she will know i peeped at her homework and she will think i am a 'guai ah yi' (weird auntie)!
And after she left, a sec 4 boy sat opposite me. He was studying A maths i think. Omg, i love maths! I have the urge to teach him. HAHAs. Wows, O level was 6 years ago. So scary. It seems like just yesterday.
Samuel asked me to teach him Accounting. I hope i can remember. Cross fingers*
Simba and i went to watch 'Surrogates' at Cathay. Human and robots! I like Sci fiction movies. :) 10/10~
We took photos with the chipmunks. Giant Theodore looks so much bigger than me! It is so cute! If i have a talking chipmunk, i will be thrilled!
:) The chipmunk lookalike!
We went for Hot Pot Culture Buffet at Marina Square! I love steamboat lately. Ever since Ying asked us out for a steamboat in early Sept.
Monday is no blues!

I anyhow order too much food. I wrote a long list on the order chit. :)
The plates filled up the table completely. We ate hungrily and hurriedly.

3 full plates of my favourite Golden Mushroom! Not only because it is golden, it tastes like heaven. hehes.


Fondue with ice cream! We cannot move after this. Simba said i seldom eat much but whenever it is buffet, my appetite becomes larger than him. GIAN POWER!

Happpppppppyyyy and fuuuullll!!

Simba said i looked like a table cloth. Hahas.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment