Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hello Kitties, Nice Singaporeans, & Facial



Simba went collecting Hello Kitty plushies from MacDonalds. Lol.

The Hamburglar Hello Kitty was sold out when he tried to get it. He wanted to buy it from his boss at twice the price but she wouldn't budge. He compelled her to tell him which MacDonalds still sells it. Eventually, he got it from a colleague who went to Changi Airport to get it.

The Birdie Hello Kitty was not too popular I think. He managed to get it at lunch with his colleagues.

The Ronald Hello Kitty is very cute! He found out the day that it will be launched and wants me to accompany him to queue for it that day at midnight. I didn't agree and so the next day, he went for Mac breakfast and got it.

After he got the Ronald Hello Kitty, he gave the 3 of them to me. Lol.

He missed the Grimace Hello Kitty and found it to be a pity. But the day after he gave me the 3 kitties, his colleague gave him the Grimace Hello Kitty. Lol! Lucky him!

Now I have the complete set! Thanks to Simba's love for Hello Kitty!



My knee has not completely healed. It is taking forever I tell u! As very little blood flows through the knee area, its recovery will take a longer time. I went for the MRI Scan today. It was pretty interesting to go under the machine, quite an experience! Lol. During this period, I have people coming up to me to offer their help. I kept count and there are almost 10 Singaporeans who offer to help me. I dunno why I will feel embarrassed when they asked if I needed help. In my head I was thinking, "The next person who offer to help me will have me punch him/her in the face!" LOL. There was one who offered to pray for me and requested for 1 minute of my time. :D

Okie, I am quite touched but still I feel a little .. I dunno.. It's like when a petite lady asked, "Are u okie? Do u need help?" I feel like replying, "Do u think u can piggyback me?" Okie, I am sarcastic and unappreciative but it's true right! How can she help me???

Then when a nice man wants to help me walk down the stairs, I would get very scared and quickly asked him to walk ahead and not care about me. I'm insecure and paranoid.

Please don't help me if u don't know me! I really don't need your help! I am sarcastic, unappreciative, insecure and paranoid!

Do u like facial? I realize I get excited on the day of facial everytime. Yes, the process of facial can be painful  sometimes, but I like the massages, the masks, the relaxing music and the aroma!
My beautician is so nice. She drove me home today after she saw me limping. Lol.


My mum said I owe alot of people these days. Strangers, acquaintances (like my beautician), colleagues, friends, family and Simba.










No comments: