My dad just got home at about 9pm just now after a tiring day at work, and was in the living room watching mioTV. It wasn't until 10pm that I realised he was in deep sleep, when he ignored me although I tried to initiate a conversation with him. He held the newspaper in his hands with his head held low and looked as though he was reading it when actually he was sleeping soundly. And no matter how loudly I tried to wake him, he didn't and this truly scared me to tears. I stayed beside him for awhile to check if he was breathing properly. Once I assured myself that he was indeed breathing in regular breathing patterns, I went back to my room. He woke up about 15 minutes later by himself. Cherish your parents, u never know when it might be too late.
My mum has always been wanting to do a small renovation of our home kitchen but postponed the thought till last week when she finally has enough financial support. Lol. I persuaded her not to when she consulted me since I thought our kitchen isn't bad looking anyway and we can just make do with it. She was agreeable in the beginning but still went ahead with the $8,000 renovation anyway lol. I decided to support the idea that Mum should do whatever she pleases since she has much less worries on our family finance now. :D
I am now watching a Taiwan drama series 拜金女王 (Material Queen) which is great by the way. You should really watch it too!
:D I think you would be as moved as I was and as addicted to it too.
Down to the last part of Jun Wen's birthday!
Was supposed to take him for a quick getaway in another country for his birthday but didn't due to my condition. Promised him that we would go somewhere after my op since I really wanna be in a foreign place enjoying a different scenery and experiencing another culture.
For the last part of the day, we went to the Brozeit Bar at Vivo! I was unsatisfied with the taste of the banana syrup beer that we had at the 313 branch, hence was determined to re-discover the taste at the Vivo branch and at the same time introduce it to Jun Wen!

Affensaft was the beer that I have been ranting about.

Although he was famished at that time, he tried so hard to resist the thought of ordering some side dishes to fill his stomach.

He could only look at the menu and think about how the food tasted like.
Lol.

Told him to take a photo of my carefully done eyeliner.

While waiting for our beer, he posed like KP in Kukup. Lol.
Scanned the surroundings and found out that everyone else was dressed so pleasantly! The men in those long-sleeved shirts and the ladies in either high knee party dresses or bodycon dresses. Oops, we seemed like the only ones not so well dressed. Lol.

And our beers came. They were disappointing once more.
I couldn't think of any reason why they didn't taste the same as the ones I tasted the previous time I patronised there except for the last time I ordered a 0.3 litre instead of a 0.5 litre.
Perhaps they added the same amount of banana syrup in both 0.3 and 0.5 litre beers, making the 0.5 ones extremely diluted.

His t-shirt was bought from a shop at Causeway Bay in Hong Kong. Causeway Bay is really a superb place to find some awesome guy clothes! I thought that the parrot on his shirt looks so much like the bad guy in Kungfu Panda II.



I gave in in the end and shared a Shrooms pizza with him with a deal of him having 10 pieces while I have 6. (He wouldn't eat anything by himself if I refused to share with him!)

Told him to make a wish before the pizza. Lol.
He wouldn't tell me what his wish was, although I could guess it effortlessly.
No comments:
Post a Comment