We booked our pre-wedding photography and actual wedding shoots already! Ever since I saw their works for my primary school friend's wedding, I concluded that they are the best! I tried following a few other photography studios on Facebook and giving them a chance to beat this one, but they were incomparable.
They were booked by another couple on our ROM day (sad), so we will be engaging another studio which I thought was good. Regardless of this, we were still thankful that we will have them for our pre-wedding and actual wedding shoots. Although their rates are relatively steep, but I believe in their skills, service and quality especially after having met the videographer in person. He is warm-hearted, and passionate about nothing but photography. I was so excited when we paid him our deposit (although $3,088 of our savings was gone in a flash.)
Introducing to you.... Mojoideas!
They have garnered 8,900 likes and been rated 4/5 on Facebook by 259 satisfied customers.
They are a pair of brothers who started this business from scratch 9 years ago. The videographer whom we met explained that the term "mojo" means ideas and is a combination of his and his brother's initials.
Their studio is a war site but that's a good sign, cos artistic people are disorganised and don't need to depend on image to earn money.
Do look through their works and tell me how you rate them.
(BTW, the videographer is Henry Thia's son-in-law. :D)
One of the leading benefits reaped from volunteering is that it brings you joy. After volunteering for 2 months now, I must say I agree with it. It's unexplainable happiness seeing people being so passionate about something and in my case, about dogs. Being passionate about seemingly nothing, I could never understand how it feels like to be passionate. The fellow volunteers volunteer because of their love for dogs and this spirit of giving in terms of time and effort is admirable!
The enthusiasm of potential adopters were palpable; they really wish to pass our screening and adopt our rescued dogs.
Honestly I did not volunteer with a pure heart. I volunteer mainly to be spiritually happy. And I volunteer because I wanted it to be a stepping stone to pursue a career in social and community development next time. But now that I'm in a volunteer organisation, I feel a prolonged sense of guilt because the volunteers' actions have proved to me that they are much more selfless and sympathetic than my self-centredness. I'm ashamed to come with such intentions when they could spend so much time to help the animals. To give the dogs a place where they can call home, they would do anything and everything they can. Once they receive reports about a dog being abused, they would rush down to the scene to investigate and take away the animal if they find the owner unsuitable for giving it a home.
I don't know if they are doing well in their own professions, but I guess they are, cos they are so patient in guiding us, the newcomers, on how to proceed from each step and to handle every tough situation with grace. Knowing them is really a blessing. :D
I don't know if they are doing well in their own professions, but I guess they are, cos they are so patient in guiding us, the newcomers, on how to proceed from each step and to handle every tough situation with grace. Knowing them is really a blessing. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment