Hi dears,
Revised version of my solemnisation invitation, after I remembered that I should save my photo in .tiff rather than .png. And ta-ta! Now the resolution is higher than before!
And got some advice from my colleagues on the font, font size and colour.
Part of our job scope includes reading a few chapters of a designated book every 2 weeks and review it with boss (abit stress I tell you! Boss wants us, whom he describes as "the young sweet things" and "the strapping young men", to speak up and give our personal take and experience on what's covered in the book).
This week's book is Zen Presentation, a cool book about how to present your slides in a way that captivates your target audience.
So after picking up a few skills from Zen, we have been endeavouring to organise our slides the Zen way.
So today during lunch, I asked, "Is this invitation ok? Is it Zen??" LOL.
Mich and Evon said the font is too "normal" and I should have selected Roman-styled writing fonts since the wedding theme is Grecian. But not heeding their wise advice this time since Simba and I like cute fonts. Lol.
Lynn said the title colour is blended into the distracting background so I should use a shape with fill nearly 50% transparent, and so I did.
They also commented that the font size for time, date and venue could be abit bigger since these details are of paramount importance!!
---
Emailed my team that I will be away for 3 days to prep for the solemnisation, and Carl replied with the following:
The “little girl with the winsome smile” getting married made me want to scream “Cradle-snatcher!” at your husband-to-be.
Hahaha! That was supposed to be a joke.
Congratulations!
(Carl always thought that I'm his son's age, which is around 20 years old.)
No comments:
Post a Comment