Friday, July 10, 2009





















My cousin added me on Facebook.
This is her introduction:
hello my name is Clarissa.I am in Barker Road Methodist Church Kindergarten.

And this is her profile picture.


So cute! Hahas.

And in her shoutout box she wrote: I am learning spelling now. HAHAHA.



I remembered being young and blur in kindergarden. There wasn't a desktop in my house during tt time (year 1992). Nowadays kids are so smart.

















Work is still going on well. I took some photos of the Blood Pressure station.
















Now i get to measure the oxygen level too using this probe. All i have to do is to wipe the patient's index finger with a gauze soaked with the disinfectant solution and put it in between the probe. I only did this in my lab in Temasek Poly. Now i test it out on patients! :P











The waiting area!

Ji Mei drew Syauqi and i drew her. I copied her style of drawing. I liked the way she drew his face very evenly round and his hair symmetrical. Hehes. Sometimes we just get too bored at work.



No comments: