Tuesday, July 07, 2009







I try uploading photos here but still can't. Is it the blogger problem or is it just my blog?








It's been a week since I lost my ring. I left it in simba's house but didnt find it again. We searched again and again but just cant find it. I have been thinking .. thinking about it.. So sad. The fearful feeling of losing something.







I kept thinking...

Maybe I won't find it again.. Maybe I will.. Maybe i won't.. Maybe i will..
I should have been more careful.. I shouldn't have left it whenever i go. I should have keep it in my finger all the time. I shouldn't be so careless.
Where did i put it? Why can't i remember?







These thoughts are making me feel a sense of guilt, self pity and sadness.






Simba kept assuring me that it will be found. But i just cant help but ask him what if it cant be found. Simba said he can get a new pair. But i told him the first pair will still be the most meaningful. It was my last xmas gift. It wasn't even a year old. No matter how cheerful he sound, i just cant stop tearing.









Then i realise i am being difficult. Perhaps i shld take it easy. At least my engagement and marriage rings aren't lost yet. Okie, i haven't got them haha. But i know i will be very very careful next time. :) :) Once bitten, twice shy. At least Simba is not lost. Hehes. I should think on the bright side. Simba and i are forgetful people. If there is a second pair, we will soon forget about the first pair.




Okay, i feel much better now. :)






Simba is going for his 2nd reservist tomorrow at Seletar camp. 7th july to 22th july. His hair is ultra short again. HAHAHAHA. I will miss simba. :)










No comments: