Thursday, September 10, 2009












I just chose where to go for my attachment next sem! I only knew that we had to choose our preferred attachment 3 days ago. It was posted about one week ago. Blur junwen and i didn't check our emails! HAHAHA. Luckily Sharon told us or else we would stay back half a year. Hahas. I believe God is fair. God makes me blur but He sends alert people to be by my side. Hehes. Some friends are like angels. They lend u their wings when u need to fly high.







Jun wen and i chose Institute of BioProcessing Technology. Cell culture! Laboratory work! It is at Buona Vista.





I copy and paste this from the website:

Bioprocess Internship Programme :
The broad objective of this six-month programme is to prepare science and engineering graduates for entry into the biopharmaceutical industry with advanced, specialized knowledge and practical skills in expression engineering, cell culture, downstream processes, analytical techniques and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).








This challenging and stimulating programme will take a problem-based learning approach with heavy emphasis on laboratory work. Working in teams, interns will design and execute their own experiments and have opportunities to interact with eminent international experts from academia and industry. Lectures will be conducted in parallel with hands-on practicals to reinforce the knowledge learnt.









Hope that i can get in. Hope the interviewer can give me a chance! Jia you!






That day on my way to school, i saw a cool pretty girl wearing this pair of shoes. OMG, her pair of shoes is just too nice too nice! Dark blue loafers. I am going to find it no matter what it takes.

As u know.. i have few shoes and bags. And they are always spoilt few months after i bought them. I got very choosy when it comes to shoes. I just can't find the right shoes. I think i only find few nice shoes i dunno why. And these may not fit me. When i try it on, i feel that it turns out to look weird. When i found nice ones, they get spoiled easily. And i would have to be troubled all over again. Maybe i shld google, "How to wear shoes without spoiling them easily" Maybe i will get some good advice.
















Wilson, my funny friend, tag me as BAD in facebook. So bad of him to say i'm bad!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What did I do to let him think this way? i believe that i am the baddest among all his friends. LOOK AT THE PICTURE! 'Bad' is badder than 'unkind', 'fat', 'ugly' and 'lonely'!!!!!




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAs. Mei Li Mao!!! Kill Wilson next time i see him!!!














Okies some photos' time!

Ying's belated birthday! HAPPY 22th BDAY YING!
We went for a steamboat dinner at suntec city. I think the last time i've had one was during CNY!




We took some photos after that!












Ying, me and Ling
I like the color of my hair under the lights.





















Joe, Ying




















Ling, Shi Xing















Shi Xing, Joe





















































We tried taking it ourselves! Managed to get everyone's faces on it at 1st try.











Jun Wen's Advanced birthday!








Sharon woke up early in the morning, went to Bakerzin to buy this cheese cake. That is an expensive one.! And of course the taste is fabulous! woah, i love cheese cakes. If i don't have to watch my weight, i will eat them everyday. hehes.



I promised Sharon that i will bring an Ang Bao (red packet) that day so that we can put our money inside to give simba. And i forgot! i only remb when i almost reach Pioneer. Oh great! Then i rushed to the bookshop only to find out that it wasn't open yet. When i reached the lecture hall, i found it to open my mouth to tell them. I looked at sharon, opened my mouth but stopped myself. Until she met my gaze, i said "Ehsss... i forgot to bring sth v important today." And sharon replied, "I knew it!" HAHAHAHAA. Everyone knows i am a scatterbrain.











This is the School of Bioengineering Lounge. Simba making a wish like a child. :)
I think my top looks like a spiderweb. it was actually a sailor top. Okie i am out of topic again. hahaha.






















Simba blew 4 times before the 5 candles lit off. And some wax got onto the cake!







































Yeahs! All of us! We invited Wei Lun to join us. He started to like junwen suddenly during last sem's exam. HAHAHAHA.
I got another boy love rival.














Deep in the preparation. Serious people are the nicest looking i think!






















HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY SIMBA! Cheers to the one who taught me to be loving, giving and accepting. :)






Up next! Sending my brother to Tekong :)

No comments: