Yeahs! I found my lovely shoes! After about 5 days of searching!
I bought the brown one! Yeahs! :)

Sharon knew that it was the shoes from my previous entry when i wore it to school! She exclaimed "New Shoes!!" when she saw it. And Bi Er and her laughed. We all knew tt i always wear broken shoes. HAHAHAHA
11th Sept -
My younger brother's admission to Tekong! BMT school 1. I don't have school on Friday so i tagged along.

The Penguin ferry to Tekong.

In the ferry! I seldom take ferries and was abit scared of the 'turbulence'. Hahahahas. Mum said i very suaku~!

Mum and dad. Mum said she doesn't want to look into the camera as she prefers candid shots. Funny mum.
My sad brother. Forcing a small smile.
Jun Wen was so bad. The ferry was so quiet and he called me. I talked to him in whispers and he said, "Oh, u in the sad ferry ahs? So sad.."
"I talk to u later k?"
"Okie okie, enjoy being sad with the enlistees."
HAHAHAHAs. So bad. My younger bro was just sitting beside me.
We toured around in the shuttle bus. Now they have tour guide (some lituerient- i really dunno how to spell) in each bus. He is very Singaporean!!
Got to see their bunks and the recreation room. Dad said now the bunk more class already. Last time my elder brother's not as good. The tour guide said to us, "Fathers, last time u all sleep on wood! Now this time all springs one! You all can go feel the bed. Now like chalet already!" Then Mum laughed loudly.
Mum also counted all the free gifts. They will give my younger brother about 70 gifts. And she said last time my elder bro only got 50 plus. Even the shaver upgraded. My younger bro is given Gillette Razor newest edition. Also have a backpack with shoulder paddings, toothbrush, toothpaste and a nice transparent water bottle! But still, the new uniform is too weird!
All the paranoid parents went to take down the contact number of the Jaguar company. I told mum and she asked me to take down too as she doesn't want to lose to the others. Diaos!
In the auditorium. The enlistees have to say an army pledge. And they keep saying in high motivation. I dunno what the officer said to them when my parents and i were touring Tekong.
Mum and dad really like the free lunch. It is mixed rice, an apple and an apple juice. Mum brought all the apples home haha. Mum used her hands to eat the koropo and i call her a country pumpkin, hahahas! :)
When it's time to bid goodbye, mum said she would buy 4D! Cos my brother's number was 17. So she decided to buy 1717!
Wish brother good luck in serving the country! :) He wants to be a commander. Hope his wish will be granted yeahs.
All the parents there spoke hokkien, teochew, cantonese etc dialects. I think when it is our time to be parents, we will only speak English or Chinese to our kids.
And there will be no more:
"Lei Lio (radio),
In-saw-ren (insurance),
Lei Bit (rabbit),
New paper (newspaper),
Care-let (carrot),
Centre (central),
Ser-length-goon (serangoon),
Or-ling (orange),
Ride (rice),
Ka li (curry),
and many many funny English.
I will certainly miss that. I think we are a lucky bunch of generation. We are just in midst of the traditional and modern times. Our parents are traditional and our kids will be very modern! We didn't get to stay in attap houses and rear pigs but we can listen to our parents' experiences. We are the start of a more comfortable life. I get to do things like mum doesn't used to do.. Like watching colored 3D movies, online shopping, using internet, singing ktv with friends, clubbing etc etc.
Next time scarly my kids speak ang moh then cannot communicate with my mum. That will be very sad.
Mum asks me to be Chinese teacher again oh no! She packed some old books and read my secondary school compositions. I try to siam whenever she mention it!
She said she can't understand my younger bro's composition as he left too many blanks and wrote too many wrong words. Hahahas. I thought last time our Chinese compositions we can refer to the dictationary?
No comments:
Post a Comment