It's time to blog again.
Not going work tml as i went to see a doctor and he gave me an MC for tml! I keep urging simba to see a doctor then i can eat his medicine. But he refused. Now he wants to eat my medicine! Angry sia! There goes my $36.
Lost my voice yest but still insisted going for tuition. Didnt pronounce the han yu pin yin properly but my tuition kid was nice and patient with me.
Decided to give myself a break. Tml can go NTU buy my logbook and also to Toshiba to repair my laptop. :) After my phone is repaired, my laptop started throwing tantrums.
I already bought the logbook and written on it. But my supervisor said it wasn't good enough. Diaos! i already rewrite twice already! "U have to let your ntu tutor be impressed with u when he reads your logbook! U need a certain structure. I dont think that's good enough!" and he goes on and on..
Since i have to rewrite again and again, i decided to type all my logbook entries out and paste on the logbook instead.
Till now, my supervisor thinks my performance was so-so. He has HIGH expectations of me. Omg. Everytime he threw me a task, i got to finish it within the time limit he gave me. And everytime i laugh awkwardly, he knows i dunno how to solve that problem. School always give us weeks to finish an assignment. I can keep trying even if i fail again and again. He gives me only an hour or so and i am expected to succeed the first time i try. Maybe.. maybe one day i will meet his expectations. Difficult but try my best!
Working life is tiring. Hahas. Time passes fast!
My colleagues are very confident and charismatic. I know there is a thin line between very confident and proud. But i still think they are just very confident, not proud. Hopefully they can pass this kind of confidence to me. :)
They never stop talking! I met my match! They talk very R21 stuff! I only laughed it off. The hokkien they spoke was too chim to be understood. They said this xiao mei mei (me) will go home and write in her secret diary 'I met two perverts at work today. I learn many things about gays and lesbians today.'
Secret diary??!! HAHAHAHAHA. i didnt know i've got one.
Another thing they spoke was all about Biology. Impressed by how they can remember all the names of drugs, hormones, biosystems and what they do for the body..
Last friday went to Party World with simba. That was when simba's sore throat started!
Was very happy that the snacks and the desserts were real nice!
:P


Familiar MV? Yes it is 'ye zi'!



5th feb - Went back to PeiCai secondary school for the Alumni gathering. :P
The school has changed alot. Yeah, expected right! It's been 7 years! i'm 23 and i feel like i'm only 18!

Now the canteen even got bar table lahs!
Maria told us that now the school is into student welfare. They don't make CCAs compulsory anymore. They encourage students to go every week but they wont force u if u don want. It becomes the teacher's duty to make the activity interesting. Poor teacher!
And they only encourage to dye your hair black and cut your fingernails short. During my time, they just cut off the dyed part and ask u to stand up to cut your fingernails during morning reading time!
I want to say those were the days! Must ren lao already!

The block that was not demolished. Hahaha. The pond is still there. The pond where students used to throw pins into it and the fishes died after eating them hahahaha. My principal was so angry lahs!

Now scan thumbprint liao!! Miao told me not to tag her her finger on facebook!

Everything so beautified. Omg! Why am i born so early???


The retro old old weighing machine!
It was 3kg when nothing was on top.
I stand on it but cover my weight measurement. Clever right! Feel like washing my hands after that.
Weight is often the most sensitive topic for girls!


Us with maria, the head counsellor during our time. i remembered getting upset when she warned me on my hair and my skirt!
I love PeiCai sec!

No comments:
Post a Comment