Friday, April 09, 2010










I edited my tutee's composition and she corrected all her mistakes. She got full marks in the end. Her mum became very happy, thinking that her daughter improved greatly. I feel so bad! Guess i wont get sacked, hahahas.










Random pic! :P


















Introducing 'The Cotton Candy' ice cream! It was recommended by the ice cream girl. The cotton candy is made of marshmallows, M & Ms and some other toppings (I forgot). I was abit scared of that blue color but it turned out to be unexpectedly sweet and nice. Simba and i love it! U shld try it too! :) I forgot the store name. hahas. I think sth moo~ i go find out first. It is at 313 Somerset btw.
















Remember to watch 'When in Rome' and 'The men who stare at goats'. LOL watching them. The men who stare at goats is super funny. The storyline was crappy and i guarantee u will love the weirdest jokes. I wish that i have certain weird beliefs to hold on to too. :P




Earlier today, Justin kept asking me and Charlotte to tell him what nicknames we give our boyfriends during lunch. We refused to say! He was so persistent about it that he sat beside Charlotte back in the office. Charlotte came asking me to save her and Justin followed her. After much struggle and lots of Justin's prompt, i told them that it was a cartoon character.




Justin guessed Tweety bird and Duffy duck!
Charlotte guessed Spongebob and Dexter!
LOL!
I told them it was 2 syllabus and justin said it must be ninja turtle. Ninja or turtle.
Charlotte was like "Oooor, u call your bf wu gui! So bad!"

I finally admitted that it was simba after they run out of cartoon characters. They were shocked. 'U mean he look like that lion? Where got?" Oh no! Think they will keep on mentioning "your simba" to me from then on. I will be a laughing stock and biscuit for the next few weeks. Supervisor told us that simba actually come from Kimba, the Japanese lion cartoon character. And the 3 of us were puzzled. He googled it and showed me! He said JW look more like Kimba, not Simba. SAD.

















Simba: Disney The Lion King (1994)



















CUTE!

























And presenting Kimba The White lion:
The Jungle Emperor (1965) The Baboo is so cute!




















I bet all of you dunno right! We are not even born yet. Dont u think Kimba looks like a girl?

They discover that Simba's story was too similar to Kimba's story. Disney kept denying so that they dont have to pay a great sum of money if they get sued violating copyrights.








































They were also having their usual debate during lunch. This time the topic was about selling chicken rice earns more than any job of an university graduate. Supervisor wants me to go around with some papers and a clipboard surveying people on their occupations and incomes. :( Why am i involved when i keep mum whenever they debate????

















Simba bought 5 packets of unique looking candies and chocolates from Candy Empire. We ate the coffee vanilla chocolate flavor of marshmallows and it was wicked nice. Omg, i am falling in love with Candy Empire.
:)




















May be balloting for a flat next year. Hope we get what we want. :) They always say when u stay at the North East side, your future house will be near the North East. Hahahahas. I guess that's really true.







No comments: