I posted a facebook status again:
Simba is a cute lion cub. Supervisor went for reservist and i am so free! ;)
Countdown to bday: 7 days! Countdown to Taiwan: 58 days!
I am feeling bored stuck in supervisor's office. :(
Supervisor gave me a boring task to do while he is away.
I squat down on his chair and swing around. Swing swing swing! I played songs and blast them! And Coreen came in! I dunno why my colleagues dont knock the door!!! HAHAHAHA. She said i am king when supervisor is away.
I printed some primary 2 vocabulary words for my tutee. And oh shit, one of the colleagues pass the papers to me. So scared that she tell supervisor. I also printed my Singtel birthday treat vouchers at work. Pastamania, Shaw Theatres, Swensens, Awfully chocolate, jean yip vouchers! Coreen collected for me and said, "Xiao mei, i know it's your birthday but u dont have to show everyone right?" LOL
I lie my whole body on the chair and took off my shoes. And jerry passed by and LOL! So happy that the office is my 2nd home!
I forgot to bring my access card yesterday. And thomas lent me his for a whole day! So nice! Omg. I think i will cry on my last day of attachment. :P When i returned him, i tactlessly asked, "So just now u never go toilet at all ahs??" His face turned red LOL. OOOPS, why do i always say the wrong thing??
Simba said i will go around telling everyone in the company next Tuesday that it is my birthday. HAHAHAHA. How come he knows???! I am so gonna tell Charlotte, Justin, Coreen, Zhu Qian, Tracy, Sharon and Jerry!! HAHAHAHAHA! Must get as many wishes as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment