Saturday, May 08, 2010







Simba and i managed to fork out some time to watch Iron Man 2. Wanted to finish our drafts of the final report this weekend but cant! We were too lazy. :(

Iron Man 2 is great and funny. Love it!
Waiting for Shrek 3 and Toy Story 3!





























I was lunching with the poly attachment students. They were way more free than me. So good. They went to google things and found out that Winnie the Pooh and friends except Kanga are all boys. I always thought Piglet and Eeyore are girls. Piglet is pink and Eeyore has a pink ribbon on its tail.




















My Pri 2 Korean tutee! So cute!
The story behind this photo:





Tutee: "What is a photo?"
Me: "Do you know what a camera is?"
Tutee: "Erm.. i dunno."










Then i took out my phone and said, "This is my phone. It is also a camera." I wanted to say "This is my phone and it has a camera function." But i predicted that she will ask me, "What is function?" HAHAHAHA. Clever right! Save myself more trouble.




Was trying to switch to camera mode and she saw the wallpaper on my phone. It was simba and I! And she lols. "U got a bf!!!!!" She exclaimed. Hahaha. Kids are kids. They think having a bf or gf is an embarrassing thing.


I took a photo of her desk and showed her. "This is a photo of your desk."
I took another photo of her books on her desk.
She asked, "Why must we take photo of things only? Why only books and papers?" (tio shoot)
Can we take photos of people? Like u take a photo of me?"


Sometimes how kids say and think can surprise u right!



She told me that when Koreans mark a tick, it means a wrong answer. And when they draw a circle, it means the answer is correct. Can someone verify this for me?
She showed me how Koreans dance.
She also told me that Chinese han yu pin yin has 4 kinds of tones. But in Korean language, you can say, "Anyohaseyo!" (she said in her normal tone) or "Anyohaseyo!" in a deep voice or "Anyohaseyo!" in high pitch. lol.


No comments: