Thursday, May 06, 2010












Tomorrow going NUS with supervisor to attend a whole day talk on Master Class on HPC Applications for Life Sciences! He said he will pretend not to know me if i fall asleep. LOL.






After supervisor came back, my colleagues were so nice. Justin told supervisor i was very very slack when he wasn't around. And that i said he is short and ugly (I DIDN'T!!!) Zhu Qian told supervisor that i went home at 6 o clock sharp everyday! (I usually fake fake stay until 6 10pm if supervisor is around hahaha). Jerry told him that i took off all his paintings in his office (i did because the engineers wanted to add solar film to the window!) They all subo me!!!!!! LOL!






After Charlotte (my dear NTU senior) said that most of her course mates get B+ and above for their attachment, justin was real angry! He said NTU was real tai ko. So angry that he is angry! He went to psycho supervisor to get me a C. Then i will make legend! My juniors will say, "You know right, i heard one of the seniors got C for her attachment!" And the fact that i will remember him and supervisor for life. So everyday i will meditate "I HATE KEVIN! I HATE JUSTIN!" a thousand times. And the next time i see justin on the streets, i will say hi cos i will remember him for a lifetime. He is so evil!








I showed them my degree audit and justin was like, "EEEE girl why u get so lousy grades? Omg. Got chance to go NTU never work harder!!!! And u slack for all the need to memorise modules!" LOL. FEEL SO MUCH LIKE SCREAMING "JUSTIN LIM!"
He saw a dip in my grades one semester and i said, "AH YO, i break up!"
The next semester he saw an increase and asked, "Oooh, got new bf ahs?"
LOL! The worst thing of all, they laughed at my matric card photo!






Supervisor calculated for me to get my desired GPA and if i take 100 more modules and get As for all of them, i will get the GPA i wanted. Wow, sounds so impossible man!








Charlotte got a B for her attachment previously and she was real sad after that. She said she dont feel like working hard for the rest of her semesters. Poor girl. She threatened supervisor if he gives me a C, she is so going to not friend him anymore. LOL. I guess EQ is really impt sometimes! Thanks char!






Supervisor wants me to follow Justin for a day to learn to be a sales engineer. But he was afraid that justin and i will strangle each other in the car and met with a car accident! He decided that i follow tracy instead. She was in charge of the selling our services to NTU labs. I am so going back to NTU :P


I stepped on my glasses on my bday. The broken glass cut my feet! Hahaha. My bday gift for myself is a new pair of glasses this year. :P



A post for my bday!
My gifts!






Something from my sec sch friends. A Naraya bag. I didnt hear of this brand before until they gave me this. I started to observe that many girls have similar designs since then!


















Simba bought me an ipod Touch 32GB and its cover.
I googled and it can record 7000 songs. Omg.
I think i listened to too many songs lately and sang all the time. So he thought an ipod will be nice as my present. I need the dummies' guides to itunes. My downloads are registered under simba's mastercard. (cos i don have one!) He is in trouble lol.














And also bought my fav book written by Nicholas Sparks. Omg. Love it!












Supervisor bought me a Winnie the Pooh cup. He said he cant find the Lion King cup. LOL.
He said i always bring the bottle to work and need to change everytime. And the pantry's glasses look real disgusting. hahaha. Now i can drink lotsa lotsa water and go toilet all the time to eat snake. Happy!


Although simba is doing well in his attachment, he says nothing beats a good supervisor!



And a series of photos:

:)











If u go to ma maison on your birthday, they give u a piece of cheesecake for free and take a polarized photo of ya! This idea was inspired by Ling's birthday. I was so gian about the free cheesecake. LOL!




























Wang Kok restaurant at Bugis!
I love the HK milk tea!
I had spagetti and was quite disappointed.

I look fat!






















Simba had this!
The first one on the menu. :P




















Heaven Loft at Orchard Central.
Love the ambience and the food.
Quite ex though. Simba said hungrygowhere only gives it 5.5/10.

















































The sausage platter tastes AWESOME!
It's a MUST TRY!
















Our ben and jerry's ice cream in Heaven Loft.
I didnt know the waffle shaped this way is called a flower bowl.











































I looked super qiao cui.
I wasnt closing my eyes, i was just smiling k!











































The seat turns gold just for me lol.














































































The sinful Meat Lovers' pizza. Simba wanted to order a pizza that has vegetables and ham. That costs the same as the meat lovers'. Ya u know i will choose the most wu hua one.

















The Ice Cream Menu
The bill went up to $70.















The Cable Car bar. It is between Dobhy Ghaut and Somerset.





















I had this sweet rum alcoholic drink. It tasted so much like mentos. I really have STM. Cant remember the drink's name. It starts with an "M" i remb. Will find out haha. It's nice k! It's something i like other than Baileys.
















Love this pic. So cute!
Margarita, a popular refreshing tequila and lime drink

Next time we can try going to Cable Car bar! It's really nice place. I forgot where it's located also. Oh no! But i will bring u all there. LOL



















We struggled to finish our drinks as we were too full too full from Heaven's Loft.



















Tiramisu cake at Gloria Jean's coffee.
I really like Gloria Jean's Coffee's coffees. Nice right!
I like cookies and cream coffee.






















Ma Maison for dinner on my birthday! Lunch at Fusionopolis. I was helping out at the lab that day and my lab friends and i had lunch at Fusionopolis hehes. At least sth different from our canteen food.


















We must place our heads near the lamp or we cant be seen.



















































These 5 small cheese fritters are ex but they were heaven!!!













Simba playing games on the iTouch.


We download a zombie game and recently been joining hands to play it. My lab friend says it isn't very healthy. LOL. She saw a couple playing PSP on the bus and they were so engrossed that there were absolutely no communication between them.
















One thing about Ma Maison is that i think the food is salty. Need to ask for less salt next time!














































































































The Cheesecake. Perfect for cheering unhappy souls up.













And lastly, Movida with sec sch friends. Its structure has changed and now it is a real salsa pub. Miao and her bf were so nice teaching us how to salsa dance. Too bad i was quite drunk and couldnt remember the steps now.














































No comments: