HAPPY 45th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
I love Singapore and I, THJ, IC No S87*****Z, blood type O+, Height 156cm, Weight SECRET, 32 tooth including 2 vamp tooth (LOLS), black eyes, round face, feet size 7, student, vow to never emigrate, and be one of the many to help in Singapore's economy. I will never leave Sg in lurch in times of difficulty. :P
(Junwen's aunt saw an election poster around her neighbourhood and the candidate looks exactly like me! She really thought it was me and called up junwen's mum to clarify! LOLS!) My face must be common to smart people only. LOLS.
Thank you Singapore for constantly improving its values, facilities and places of recreation. Thank you for choosing English as our first language so that we can have no language barrier with most parts of the world.
Thank you Singapore for CPF. Dad is able to pay my school fees first. And we can grow old without worrying about our medical fees and lack of money. Thank you Singapore for providing tuition grant and subsidise my school fees by $16,00 per year.
Thank you Singapore for peace. Our loved ones don't have to go for war and we don't have to be afraid of losing them any moment in the midst of cruel battles. We don't have to see buildings on fire and bodies lying around the streets. We took advantage of the peace and could place our wallets even on the edge of the table and no one would steal it. We would sling our bags behind our backs and no one would pickpocket our wallets.
Thank you Singapore also for the high standard of living that led to other Asians thinking that Singaporeans are rich people. LOLS.
Lastly, and most importantly, thank you Singapore for Laksa, Yong Dou Fu, Mee Goreng, Nasi Goreng, Cheese Prata, Mutton Soup, Tom Yam, Ramen, Sting Ray, Squids.. And all the nice nice food! After i went to all other countries, i appreciated Sg food. Local food is still the nicest of them all!
(wa lao eh, KNS, super preparing for election!)
Wei Jian and I attended Ting's convocation on 31st July.
Wanted to get her a graduation bear but her sister told me that her boyfriend has already bought it. Wei Jian suggested flowers. He was half awake when i called him in the morning!
Went to get flowers first. I browsed around the shop and couldnt decide what to buy. I never buy flowers b4 and how the flow works. As in.. should i just grab a bunch from the masses or the refrigerator.. or what? Needa get help from the florist. She said most people bought sunflowers for graduation. She quoted me the price for 1 or 3 sunflowers. I called wei jian and asked whether he wants 1 or 3. And HE WAS SHOUTING IN THE PHONE, "Wa lao, of cos buy 1 lahs! U so rich is it!!!" LOLS
Within half an hr, he was there to pick me up. I was like omg, how can he get ready so fast!
AMAZED! Throughout the drive, i became his listener lols. I was so scared when he was eating siew mai, and then buns, drink kopi bing, talking and driving. I became his kopi bing hanger too. My heart was beating terribly fast when he was on the extreme right lane of the expressway. He was talking and talking, sometimes not looking at the cars in front. LOLS. My life couldnt end like this!
He was telling me how hectic his life was. He has a full time job and part time studies. When he has lessons after work, he has to eat dinner and drive to school simultaneously. What he didnt know is that i led the same schedule as him. After work/school, i had to hurry to my tutee's place. Skipped dinner almost every tuition day. Yuan Lai.. Everyone is stressed in their own way. The current dolphin cum sea lion trainer/performer was complaining that he didnt have enough rest, he took an hour to reach sentosa from home.... And the list goes on! Dont really understand why he needed to add mailto:*@&%5E*#^$(*(& in his sentences. Simba has never use any such word before. Was trained to listen to such words ever since i entered poly lols.
When we reached, he was amazed by how he managed to keep talking, eating and driving. Omg, he scared the hell out of me.
In Wei Jian's car with the freshly baked flowers.
Took evidence of him with his kopi bing while on the road.
Reach ntu within half an hour of drive!
While waiting for Ting..
Smile so happily as if it's mine.
Actually.. I thought that the florist would only give me a stalk of sunflower but was surprised when she gave me a bouquet! :)
Wei Jian then kept asking why NTU is the village. I was like AIYOH HOW I KNOW? I DUNNO I DUNNO ANYTHING.
Us outside Nanyang Auditorium!
xing ku le ting! But all the hard work is so worth it when u grad.
I felt so touched when i saw her sis adjusting her fringe for her! What a moving scene!
We got into the School of Biological Science to get free food. There wasnt much left. Just a few of these tarts and some cold beehoon and otahs.
Me and Edward. Ting's and Joanne's fren.
He introduced me to my first friend in BioEngineering, Qi Yuan.
Me and Shin Yi.
Both Wei Jian and i asked her for permission to take a photo with her! Mega superstar. lols.
Saw my insurance agent there targeting at all the fresh grads. Super jian lohs. LOL! They will say what new career start needs new financial plans. All the grads are new vegetable heads for them to kah!
I think next year i better siam him, or else i will be bombarded by his financial plans for me.
I told him i was here to attend Ting's convocation and he went straight ahead to target her. I was like OH SHIT, WHY DID I TELL HIM?
Ting was really funny. She filled his survey and said to him, "Dont call me!" Then my agent came back sadly, "She told me never to call her." Smart move!
Wei Jian's idea. Accidentally got Ting's bf in the pic.
Wei Jian was looking at all the Electronic and Electrical Eng grads and searching for pretty girls. He couldnt find any. He said all the guys are hunch backs and 99% wore specs, and he named all of them ah toots. LOL! He saw the ultimate nerdy girl and said he was so confirmed that she has a First Class Honours. Then he exclaimed, "wa lao.. then some *#$^&!*&^%$#@ .. HJ! Lucky i not in ntu! SIM has more good looking guys like me, and no ah toots!"
And early in the morning, he was there telling me how much he regretted not studying hard to go NTU.. blah blah blah.. Fabulous! Change thinking within an hour becos of the amt of mei nu!
I was trying to defend my school by finding just one good looking guy/girl graduate but couldnt find any, except Ting & Shin Yi of cos. How sad. lols. They are all quite nerdy.
Ting! Happy Graduation! We are honoured to have shared one of your happiest days in your life. lols. Hope u find a job that u will truly enjoy! May your colleagues be so nice, your workload be so little and your pay be so high! Super rhyme hor.
Photos taken from the Polarized cam.
Waiting for my scanner to recuperate.. :)
1 comment:
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]online casinos[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]online casinos[/url] unshackled no set aside perk at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]www.baywatchcasino.com
[/url].
Post a Comment