I'm back to school. sian 1/2. My final year! Simba found a wallet in school just few days ago and we went to the Security Office to report loss. We are to fill in our particulars and in the course/year part, i wrote BioEng/Year 4. Wa laos, Year 4 alr! So old. The super senior in school. lols.
This semester i'm taking:
- Stem Cell Fundamentals (Major Core Elective)
- Bioelectronics (Major Core Elective)
- Human Resource Management
- Astronomy (Unrestricted Elective)
- Final Year Project
This whole semester i will be pairing with BiHan to learn together in our FYP since our project are similar. lols, so qiao! :)
I asked the phD student what i should prepare as a start. And she says, "Read the theory first..."
And i'm back to...
gobbling up these research papers. And above is one of them.
The title is long enough to kill me. Dont really understand omg.
I am so unwilling to read anything during the first week of school. Only read them on thursday midnight when i'm supposed to meet Prof on Friday!
I'm glad that Prof is so nice! He gave us lots of guidance. :)
And here i am with all the basics. Since we will be using laser light as our source, i googled, "What is a laser?" and "What is spectroscopy?"
Okie, enough about school..
I found a shop i really like just few mths back.
The Editor's Market at the top floor of Cineleisure. I love every design in the shop. Girls, so if u are going shopping with me, could u share some with me here at the Editor's Market?
Then u must be thinking what i meant by 'share'.
Cos the dresses and blouses and pants and bags are going for eg.
1-piece price $29
3-piece price $25
18-piece price $15
Can we reach 18?
I foresee that even with 2 other girlfriends, we have to buy 6 each. Omg. With my ability, i could at most buy 3, so abt $25 each.
The shop updates new clothes every week to keep in with the trend. :)
And i promise my friend to advertise his and his gf's blogshop for them.
http://www.missylullaby.wordpress.com/
They sell instocks, which means u don't have to wait for weeks for your clothes to arrive.
They are selling at a very low price! :)
This cardigan only at $10!
The bow belt at $12I personally think it's worth many buys.
http://www.missylullaby.wordpress.com/
:) Head in and remb to buy sth from there.
Oh.. and this is their first collection. If u wanna subsribe to their mailing list, please inform me and i will give him your email add.
Watched Step Up 3!
I am not a dance person but i love watching dance movies. Nice! Everytime i watch such shows, i feel so inspired to learn dancing. However, i will forget about it the next day.
The main leads are so good-looking lols.

Going gaga over Rick Malambri!
My ex colleagues' dreams are to marry angmohs!
One kept asking me to go Maldives with her. Her main objective is not only to be indulged in the beautiful scenery, but also to walk 50 rounds hoping for some angmoh to come forward to get to know her. I was like, oh no no, I will wait till old age. Or i will faint before 10 rounds of walking. LOLS!
Shuai right! Dont disagree with me!




No comments:
Post a Comment