Sunday, October 31, 2010


Thanks for the comforting msgs..
I'm better now..
RIP uncle..





Sorry for not blogging much guys.
I was pretty busy!
Primary exams are coming and
i was giving 6 tuition sessions in a week 3 weeks ago!
5 tuition sessions 2 weeks ago!
And now i have regained 4 sessions.
Tmr is the last day of examinations for Joanna,
and today is my last day of tuition!
:)
HURRAY!
Her mum sort of pretended that i didnt say that i can't teach anymore after Joanna's exams.
lols!
I reminded her again after much hesitation.
I decided i should live for myself, my exams.. Not still concerned about Joanna's even after her exams.
Also been pretty much coping with my Final Year Project.
I finally knew why Prof wants to meet us twice a week, saying that he heightens his expectations this year.
This is so that he can ask, "HJ, how are things going? How are u?"


And u have to update him on your progress. That means if u have no progress, u have nothing to report!
So i spent quite a great deal of time doing experiments.
Skipped some classes last week & now spending my time copying Simba's notes. lols!
Promising my pHD student to give her my experimental results the following day, i took a cab at 5am that morning to school. And the taxi driver was real shocked!
"GOING TO SCHOOL SO EARLY TODAY?"
"PROJECT? Let me guess, your final year?"


I havent got a choice. The previous day one Masters student kept coming into my lab and interrupting my experiment. :(
(Cos no one has to be in my lab during my experiment. Its a dark room experiment.)
And i am meeting Prof at 10am.
At 8am that morning, i was super exhausted. I dozed off and hit my experiment equipment lols!
Something to comfort myself: At least i have something to tell Prof when he asked.
And luckily the pHD student checked my results and said they are valid. Phew! If not, i have wasted $30 (midnight charge) on my taxi ride to NTU.
Simba accompanied me there and had to drink 2 strong coffees to keep himself awake lols. (He was very against the idea of sipping coffee!)
Just had my 2nd FYP presentation and Prof said, "I see that u understood the literature review but do u think that they (my fellow FYP mates) understand your presentation? I understand it's heavy material but I hope that u can make them understand."
Actually.. I am quite lucky, arent i?
My supervisors for my poly's FYP, IA and my present FYP are always concerned about my progress. I have a direction to follow all e time.
That very day that i woke up at 4am, Sharon, Carine, Junwen and i went for a movie marathon.
We stayed awake until 4am the next morning.
I stayed 24hrs awake!
We intended to go for the Night Safari's Halloween event. However, after much consideration that it would be crowded and the $50 luxurious cost, Carine asked, "How about watching a horror movie instead?"
I was SCARED! But Simba was overjoyed!
We watched The Last Exorcism and weren't satisfied with the movie.
Kind of weird ending! Weird mockumentary!
This pastor allowed the media to film down his fake exorcism acts after being tired of faking them. He wanted to expose that exorcism is nothing but lies!
Until he got to this farmer's house...
Then being unsatisfied and still energised, we walked from marina to plaza sing and watched "The Child's Eye". Two horror films in a day! Can u imagine me watching them? That's like suicide! So scared but still watch.
Child's Eye has a better storyline. I went home and checked its rating. It received many negative reviews of having old scary tricks (depending on sound effects) and low-budget infrastructure.




Didnt really go out lately!
Update as of 25/09/2010
Celebrated Shi Xing's Birthday!

Went to Movida for the celebration.




Think Jason ordered Henness secretly! :P And the rest of us just make do with it.

Modelling with the wine.
I just realised the girl behind looked so sad.




Friends of ten years!
We used to wear school uniforms & walk to school together.
lols!


Cheeeeeers!











Till now.. I didnt know who ordered the cake! lols!
Is it Jason again?



















Signs that u are drunk:
U call the speaker your friend.
U lean onto the speaker for support.
U disallow anyone to touch your 'friend'!










And HE went ahead to touch it!









Still uploading my taiwan pics! Know its so long ago but i really wanna finish blogging about it! So that when i grow old, i can look at my archives and remember my marvellous trip!







No comments: