Friday, December 03, 2010
Am amazed by how facebook can detect every friend's face so accurately. Like when u just create a photo album in fb, it automatically groups your friends' face together & prompts u to tag their faces. COOL right! fb is full of surprises!
Life is busy...
Spent 2 whole days in the lab on wed (1 dec) & thurs (2 dec)! Omg..
Tired! Was also practising my Professional Communication module presentation about 3 times a day. lols!
I had to plot 15 curves after acquiring the data! Each curve takes an hour to load omg. I sleep & wake up, wake up & sleep last night. Was supposed to wake up at 7 30 but woke up at 8 20 this morning. Was shocked & did things too hurriedly that i cut myself with my eyebrow shaver once more. Blood kept flowing down my hand when i brush my teeth omg. Cant stop the bleeding after applying pressure using lots of tissue paper. I began to doubt how i got my secondary school acquired ST John's First Aid License.
i didnt want to take a cab but didnt have a choice!
Spent $20 to ride a taxi to NTU because of the bleeding finger that slowed things down. Led to my heart bleeding eventually.. $20 lehs!! Can buy another blouse alr!
but luckily the taxi driver drives at a constant speed and i didnt get carsick.
Think i shouldnt carry on like this anymore. I shouldnt keep compromising sleep! It will lead to many undesired factors, one of which is another thick layer of blurness.
This is the third time i cut myself deep with the eyebrow shaver.
The first time has led to a scar on the finger and now if u look closely, my index finger is actually quite disfigured.
And simba said, "Since u know all along that u will cut yourself at times, shouldn't u switch to another alternative like maybe getting a more blunt shaver or something? The problem will persist if left unsolved."
I knew i had to maybe pluck my eyebrows instead of shaving them.
I am afraid of pain and am plain lazy. lols!
But plucking eyebrows has many advantages.
like making the hairs finer when they grow out & of cos not suffer from cuts.
okok! I will pluck my eyebrows after exams and keep it as a habit. PROMISE!
Finally showed Prof my curves at 10am after the taxi ride. And now he wants me to test on humans!
ANY VOLUNTEERS? It is an in vivo experiment. That means I have to draw blood continously from u and measure your blood flow! I dunno how to go about doing it but I will find a way. Anyone who trust me?! lols!! Maybe my fellow final year project mates and simba are in trouble!
Finally finished my presentation today!
Finally.. my finale.. 9 more days to my first exam paper! :)
Prof wants to meet us on xmas eve to discuss our plans omg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment