Friday, December 10, 2010
First paper on Mon (13/12) - Astronomy
Second (15/12) - Bioelectronics
Third (22/12) - Stem Cell Fundamentals
Last (23/12) - Entrepreneurship & Human Resource Management
Felt like a trapped bird. Everywhere is playing xmas songs. December is a not so good month to have exams lols.
Life is contradicting.. :P
It has always been a dream to go to university since young.
I totally gave up the idea when i entered poly.. Convinced that I am not cut out to study..
Now given this chance, why am I SO LOOKING FORWARD to get out of it? LOLS!
I remembered being so overjoyed when i was offered the course!
Life is confusing. Haha.
I saw a Convocation Ball Poster pasted next to one of the lifts in the School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering and it wrote:
Convocation Ball '11
Sri Lanka Hotel
$80/pax
Register early at ...
i didn't thought much of it until Bi Han asked! She said it is ours this time!
Oh ya.. Convocation Ball '11 is for me! Omg, i was so blur!
:P
I smell graduation! :)
Bi Han and i should be going. My 3rd graduation ball. :P The rest, are u all going?
Kevin seemed so thrilled over graduation. He said he wants to go all around Singapore with his graduation robe to take photos. Most probably lie down on NTU's ground as one of the pictures!
Sharon asked him to plan an itinerary for us to follow him all around Singapore. I thought that was real funny! I will help by praying for no rain on that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment