Things u can possibly do to annoy Bi Han:
1. Be too blur
She just told u in the lab that Carine asked her for dinner of all days since that day she would be going somewhere else for dinner. Then during dinner time, u asked her whether she wants to go for dinner with u and she said, "Didn't I told u I'm having dinner outside? Are u listening to me just now?" After 5 mins, Carine msged u for dinner. And u called her back and said, "Bi Han and I are coming to have dinner with u!" Bi Han just gave up, and ignored u. LOL!
2. Like cute things
U put a very cute wallpaper to display on your phone and she saw it. U said, "CUTE right? I went to the App Store and typed 'Cute Wallpapers' and i found this." And she said, "OMG! CUTE WALLPAPERS?!!!"
3. Say she looks exactly like the Hong Kong gangster.
Sometimes people are so cute when they are angry lols!
Exciting days coming:
27th Apr - My 20th birthday! (Last week, I met a credit card salesman who asked me, "Are u above 21?")
29th Apr - End of FYP (I SURVIVED PROF!)
1st May - $600 by the government (Gonna be richer!)
18th May - End of exams (I'm a graduate!)
24th May - FYP Poster Presentation
24th May to 14th July - Get a part time job
3rd week of July - Vietnam
One of the days between 25th to 31st July - Convocation (U are welcome to share the joy with me! I would like u with me in a photo of me wearing that graduation robe! I would like some wishes from u! LOL so BHB!)
31st July to 5th Aug - Hong Kong
6th Aug - Convocation Ball
And.. after that, time to enter the society!
Hope u are excited for me too! :P
2 comments:
hahahaha.! Great post!! :)
i make a good title ehh.. =)
lol..
Hahahaha! Yeah u sure did! Lol!
Post a Comment