Here to blog about our Xmas at Capella, as requested by Simba. :D
That afternoon was a rush since Simba and I went to dye our hair and in the end I left without hair treatment since the hairdresser was taking forever to dye my hair. Lol.
As we were warned by Miao that we would have to walk quite abit to reach the nearest restaurant to dine in, we have to bring our own food. :D
I brought pasta after seeking opinions from my colleagues.
Capella Hotel was Miao's idea and it was sponsored by her and her boyfriend. Thanks again Miao! :D

Right at the moment we reached, the guys went to explore the toilet. Lol.
They discovered that it cannot be locked. Lol. Think it was meant to be this way.. A room for couples to stay in.

We girls went to place all the presents together! They formed a huge pile.

Thanks Joe for the lovely photo! Us girls with the pressies.
Meet a new face in our clique, Vicky. She is Joe's girlfriend! :D
Feel really happy for our "sister" to find someone he can care for. Lols!
I think Vicky is really really pretty! Omg.

We stayed at the 5th floor and this is how the view looks from the balcony.
Love the view.

A couch, or should I say bed, by the balcony. U can sit there and chat with a few friends all night while enjoying the breeze and the night view. Too bad it was raining that night and this couch was pretty wet.

And our dinner!
Following is our menu:
Miao brought satay and Magnum Mini ice-cream.
Ling brought potato salad and ham.
I brought pasta.
Joe brought pizzas.
Tuck Wei brought homemade fried chicken. (He claimed that he made them but we had our doubts. Lol.)
Shi Xing brought sushi.

Tuck Wei's fried chicken. It was yummy! I was amazed frankly speaking. So our Tuck Wei can cook. Lol. He said he added in cheese but maybe we couldn't taste it. I did taste a slight.. a slight hint of it. Lol.

The friends and some bfs. And my boyfriend's stealer, Tuck Wei.

Miao's Uno with the jasmine scented aromatherapy. I just realised we didn't get to play any Uno in the end. I think I have the talent for photography. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Mad thick-skinned!

Shi Xing's sushi. This is so generous of him to buy this set of sushi with so many varieties to choose from. I chose all the expensive ones to eat. Lol. I'm just so evil.

Joe's pizza from Pizzahut I think. Pizza is really a safe choice. I mean, it is everyone's favourite.
I bought 5 boxes of pasta, which is too much. Lol. Simba kept on complaining that I dunno estimation. Lols.

The alcohols we had for the night: Carlsberg, apple cidar, apple ginger vodka and red wine.

Shi Xing helping to open the bottle of red wine. To make him such a professional waiter, he threw in a small towel on his wrist and pour the wine with style. Lols. Shi Xing and all his great ideas.

:D

Tuck Wei kind of scared poor Simba that night with overwhelming hospitality. Poor Simba was so scared of gayism!

Cheers, my friends, cheers~

Our dessert. Most of us chose white flavour over dark and almond.

He helped to model for this. My blog!

Simba had influenced every of my friend to like horses. And now even my friend's boyfriend. Hahaha.
Making horse faces together.


Time for the self-timer and many poses.
A good photo is a photo with many many happy faces on it.

Love the class photo. Really brought back memories of secondary school days. Days where I sat in front and near the teacher for the class photo.

Always training to take a photo by ourselves but this time, Miao volunteered to help us with it. Just like that day I saw her in Hong Kong. She helped us with plenty. Thanks Miao!

Ling's boyfriend was very kind to bring his PS3 and we had lots of fun and laughter playing "Little Big Planet".
This was in the process of customizing their own characters.
The zebra-like character was created by Miao, the colourful polka dots by Ling and the plant-like creature by Simba!
Once again, he only makes his characters as ugly as possible.

And then it was almost midnight. We prepared our presents and .. while waiting...

Tuck Wei had a surprise for the guys. He gave them a watch each. The watch isn't just a watch, it serves as an accessory too to enhance your style. Lols.
As the guys liked to tease each other, Joe acted very unwilling to accept Tuck Wei's gift for him.

Jun Wen acted very happy since he was deeply appreciated by my friend Tuck Wei. They saluted to I-dunno-who.

Calvin looked so thrilled. So funny!!

We started from the oldest.
Hence, Miao's boyfriend was the first to open his presents.
Suspenders from Tuck Wei (I think).
Chocolate eggs from me. (Hahaha!)
Drinking Roulette game from Ling.
And I couldn't recognise the other presents. Sorry Joe and Shi Xing!


Next oldest is Ling's boyfriend, Calvin.
Yes, the boyfriends are all older so they had priority in opening the presents.
The snowman toy from Miao. So cute! Soooo cute! I really wanna steal it sometime when he wasn't looking.
And the eyemask from Joe. Lols.

Next in line is of course Jun Wen who is a year older than most of us.
He got a toy horse from Miao, a mobile phone holder from Calvin, a flash drive from Ling and a massager from Joe. He loved the plush toy so much.

Then was Ling's turn.
Towels from Shi Xing.
Hair accessories from me.
Paul Frank accessories from Miao.
Mouse from Tuck Wei.
Music divider from Joe. (I gave it a random name. Haha. It's for plugging in to the iPhone and 2 people can use 2 pairs of earpieces to listen to music or watch videos. :D)
Wows, I could remember all of them.

And I have...
A very red Angry Birds umbrella from Tuck Wei. (Oh no! Must be that I remind him of being grumpy all the time)
A music divider from Calvin. (He got the same present as Joe to Ling. Lol.)
A scarf and contacts lens case from Miao.
A photo frame from Shi Xing.
A Mango cardigan from Ling.
A cooler from Joe. (Oh no. I am so grumpy that I need a cooler. Hahaha!)
Got to stop here for the time being. Time to sleep and go to work tomorrow. :D
Blog again tmr.
No comments:
Post a Comment