Sunday, July 22, 2012

Most Hungry Employee of the Year.




Was showing KP that I do eat vegs. Thanks to PH for this epic photo. :D
I became the most hungry person of the year!


Photobucket

This was taken at Houseman, a canteen beside Duke-NUS.
The Japanese food stall at Houseman should pay me for advertising their food!


I guess I ate too much and exercise too little these few months. I still weighed the same in March this year but last week when I weighed myself I was 6kgs heavier! I really didn't see it coming. Omg! I really honestly didn't know where the 6kgs has deposited in. Lol. My diet plan has started since last Thursday and I'm thrilled that I followed through it till today. I have to admit that I have grown to the age that if I don't control my weight, it can spin out of control. I haven't been gaining weight since 2007 but I could gain 6kgs in a few months. Omg. Couldn't really sleep that night after I saw the horrifying number on the weighing scale! I promised myself to go through a strict diet programme for 2 months, keep to it and hope for the best!


No comments: