I have to hand in a Research Paper draft next week. Could literally feel the anxiety coming from inside. To be frank, I kind of like this form of anxiety. It keeps my heart pounding fast, like really fast. I'm disgusting I know. Lol. Thank God for Thesaurus. :D
Splurged on some unnecessary things once more. Here to show you my loves at first sight.
Found this dress in Flaunt.
I sort of have the habit of liking prints. Sometimes large prints. Many people like simplicity, yet I prefer complexity. :D
I am falling in love with everything made of crochet material! I told myself not to buy any bag for the time being since I always didn't use them. I'm so lazy to switch to other bags. BUT this is LOVE! Bag is from Lloola!
Why are there so many beautiful things in this world???
PH treated us to Red Velvet Cake! My virgin try. Was pretty fascinated by how it tasted.
The spikes that form the top of the cake reminded us of durians so much so that KP asked 3 times if it was a durian cake!

PH also educated me that the insides are red. Promise me that u will try a velvet cake someday k! :D
Thanks PH for extending my choices of cakes. Lol. She always says that I'm boring. Like boring BORING. I always buy Hazelnut Milk Tea from Koi, Iced Green Tea Latte from Starbucks, Caramel Latte from Coffee Bean and Iced Latte from every other cafe. LOL. And I only eat New York Cheesecake. At a specific canteen near our workplace, I eat usually either Tom Yam or Scallops & Chicken Set. Omg. Am I too safe a person? Oops. I really didn't realize that. I must say she awakened my senses. LOL.
Finally celebrating our 4th year together this Sunday. Simba is planning every bit of the programme, and I'm so ecstatic!


No comments:
Post a Comment