Thursday, July 25, 2013

Evian Baby & Me.



Wanna know how your future baby will look like?
Download the app "Evian Baby & Me" now! :D
I guarantee that you will be impressed with the outcome; the young one will resemble you to some extent!




Here is presenting to you... my future little one!

IMG_0834


Look at how she resembles me - she too has hooded eyelids, snub nose, thin lips, donkey ears (ears that stick out) and natural wavy hair. The app damn pro right, it even knows I cheated through rebonding my hair. :D




And of course, not forgetting Simba and his kid!

IMG_0844

The expressions they have on their faces is a prefect match! On top of that, they have protruding eyelids, straight-edged noses, thin lips and soft straight hair. Lol.

(Paiseh think the app is angmoh one, so the babies look angmoh.)



I hope the real future baby, who will inherit a combination of our features, will turn out cute. 
 (I do hope he/she will look more like Simba though, so he/she will be so much cuter!)





No comments: