Perhaps it's my trip to Seoul, Running Man's Gary or the Korean kids in the tuition centre that I tutor, The Korea Wave in me isn't gonna die out anytime soon!
Simba and I permed our hair to demonstrate our love for Korea.

I only decide to experiment with my hair now after so many years of pondering, hesitating and coming up with all sorts of excuses. :)
Think the curled hair suits my square face the most as it tends to soften the edges of the square jaw. I think I'm gonna stay curly for a while! Lol.
Sorry for the close-up photo though; I wanna show u my teeth since braces is underway to a nicer set of teeth (It's the 4th month post braces!) Aunt said I look so different than before with no fangs sticking out; well I hope different is good. Now that the vamp tooth has almost moved in to stay with the rest of the teeth harmoniously, the next step that my orthodontist will take is to move my upper jaw in since he said I have a serious overbite. LOL.
Wanna show you also the Korean Junwen with permed hair!


He looks better, doesn't he? He always has soft hair that doesn't hold out well even with the maximum hold wax so perm works great on him as it gives it more volume to suit his fattened face. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment