Sunday, December 01, 2013
Anger is sometimes good for me, cos I know it's time for me to set things right. 不要惹女人,没听过吗?
My family ain't no charity. I REPEAT, MY FAMILY AIN'T NO CHARITY.
My mum only worked there for 2 weeks, and you actually borrowed money from her during that short period of time.
I didn't know that. If I have known, I wouldn't have let it happen.
Wow some good story you deviously made up right there, I almost cry, but your crocodile tears will not work on me, you scheming woman.
The 1st time you called and asked for my mum, I thought, "Wow such a nice young lady, wanna catch up with my mum just few days after she resigned."
I was so naive. I can't believe myself for being so stupid.
My mum thought you called because you finally 良心发现 and want to return her the money BUT YOU STILL HAVE THE CHEEK TO ASK FOR MORE. Thank you for spending an hour to catch up with her before going into the sensitive subject. You are one of the reasons why I have been so cynical about humans. Some humans are just so unbelievably thick-skinned and driven by ulterior motives.
You call everyday, twice a day, to ask for money. I feel so sad for you, you must have exhausted your list of potential lenders that you have to beg for money from someone you knew for just 2 weeks. You are so desperate you even called our house at midnight. My mum already has a good-for-nothing brother who comes shamelessly knocking on our door every week to ask for free food and money, despite my younger brother's sarcasms. No thank you, she doesn't need one more.
If you can't manage your own finances, it's your own problem. You earn twice as much as my mum who only earns $5/hr, but you complained about your low salary and the ridiculous OT hours to her! Do you know her ankles hurt after standing for few hours? Do you know she has to visit the doctor every month to relieve her ankle pain? You are a healthy 18-year-old who can tolerate long working hours, yet you want to take away all the money that she will use for doctor consultations. I APPLAUD YOU, WICKED WOMAN. You must be suffering from narcissism, poor you. Everything must be about you, you and only you.
The money we give our mum is for her to spend on the things she likes, not for you to spend on whatever fake problem you made up.
My mum may be a bit of a pushover but I tell you I will not let you take advantage of her! My dad, being his usual big-hearted, will genially ask you to call back later when my mum is not home. YOU CAN MESS WITH ME, BUT ONCE YOU MESS WITH MY PARENTS, YOU ARE DEAD. I WILL NOT HOLD BACK TO PROTECT MY PARENTS I TELL YOU!
The next time you call and I pick up, unlucky you, cos you are in for some deep shit. I have rehearsed over and over again the sarcasms I'm gonna throw at your face. I know who you are since you just work opposite our house, but lucky you, I'm no shrew, I won't make a scene at your shop, but I will stare right at you whenever I see you, female dog.
GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY! TAKE HOME YOU AND ALL YOUR MADE UP PROBLEMS! IT'S SO CONVENIENT TO GO BACK, IT'S JUST BESIDE US, SO ALL THE MORE YOU SHOULD SCRAM BACK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment