Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Happy Wife



"A happy worker is a happy wife." - the good doctor.
He said it's never the other way round. He is willing to cut down my workload, pay for my Masters and let me work from home.

Ah well, I was holding back tears when the good doctor talked to me last week :(((( . I was so afraid of scaring him so I held back the tears. It was so hard. :(
Should I stay or leave the workplace? 

I said, I don't want to live this life this way. I have the ability to change things. I have the ability to change my situation. I am not sure if I will regret leaving this job, but I know, for this moment, everything else is more important than work, and I know if I don't try to change things, they stay the same forever, and I will work like hell for the next 30 years.

I don't want to be buried in work nor do well at work while everything else fails. I don't want to be a failed daughter, a failed friend and a failed wife.

I can literally picture myself in 30 years' time. Divorced, no kids, all alone, and parents still worrying for me. 

I have a week to think: Should I still continue to have faith in boss and pray that he doesn't give me tons of work? ;(


No comments: