Saturday, February 09, 2008







Falling in love is easy, falling out of love is hard.
This is the 1st time i can feel my heart in pain. Sharp pain. That kind of suffocating pain. i thought i could die from difficulty of breathing. i lost my appetite and lost weight. I lost sleep too.











Take 10 knifes and stab directly into my heart, it doesnt hurt as much as the emotional pain.
My poor heart is already weak from young, now other than it has to pump blood to the rest of my body, it also has to experience the tension and stress constrainting it. It doesn't relax as much as it contracts anymore.











Tears fall day by day. I dunno when they will stop rolling down my face. Thoughts followed me all the time. i thought my mind is going to explode.













i have mastered the art of quickly hiding up my tears in my eyes. i couldn't concentrate in lectures, my ears are blocked and my eyes are red. Whenever Bi Er called me, i will be "Huh?! Can u repeat what u just said?"












He was once the angel of my life, once my protector and once the reason for my existence in life.
How can i ever forget? The pain i've inflicted in him i will never be able to feel it. All i know is alot and alot and alot..











I go into a relationship not to break up in the end. I go into a relationship because i want to live with him forever.



















I am sorry.. Our problems will neber be solved. I have faith in u for many years. But each time the disappointment is too much for me to bear. I know i i'm too selfish to only think of my own feelings and not yours. I am very sorry. We can never be like before anymore. When the bonding is weak, u allow intruders.



I dont need u to drive a car, own a big house and give me money in the future. All i need is u, your attention and your care.
















i will be strong. i wont commit suicide or self abuse. I owe God, Mum and Dad my life. Don worry girls. I will live through the heart break, whether it takes 1 year, 2 years or many many years.












No comments: