I found these photos recently from simba's camera. That Valentine's day his mum insisted that we must take many photos with the flowers. And she wants him to put on a nicer shirt. Haha. i took 1 out of the many.
I am having a bad sore throat now at work. But i can't see the doctor during work. If i do, then no pay! And all the doctors are just upstairs. So near yet so far!
i finished watching 'Romantic Princess' while simba was at work. Simba has found a job as an operator in a factory. He is working night shift from 11pm to 7am. This weekend Simba worked night shift for 12 hours, 7pm to 7am. And he had only 1 meal per day. Malnutrition. Friday was his off day and he woke up at 8am to go jogging. He jogs everyday. Omg! How i wish i can be like him! Hobby = jogging.
'i go jogging ok?' He would msg me. Maybe it is his way of being polite. I know even if i say no, he will still go ahead with it. He asks a question that has an answer 'yes'.
The storyline is special and short. Unpredictable. But it feels great watching it. Good sense of humor. Still like all her dresses!
i felt so touched during the whole drama.
Somehow, it makes memories more beautiful.
The first time we met. The first time i talked to u. The first time i sat beside u. A smiley shy boy who resemble a worm. Hahahahas.
I hope.. i hope we can share the same wedding photo. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment