The majority of Singaporeans are Chinese. I became the translator for the Malay and Indian nurses. I have to show off my poor Hokkien. HAHA. I had to think through how to translate and then pronounce each word. My English is bad. Now it becomes badder. Really bad. I had to break up my sentences so that the elderly and the bagadeshs can understand. And I find myself speaking alot louder than usual. The elderly just can't hear me and my mask is blocking my speech.
Simba has been really tired lately. Yes, because of night shifts. Sleeping in the morning isn't doing him much help. He feels very sleepy everyday.
So that day we went to Vivocity to buy Fathers' Day present! I bought a polo T from G2000 for dad instead of the meteor garden DVD. Cos i discovered that u need to buy 4 DVDs to make it a complete set. And the polo T is 2 for $54. So jun wen bought the same shirt as tt i bought for my dad. :P

He ordered Hazelnut iced coffee for himself and a rasberry oreo cheesecake for me!

This looks really sinful!
Simba and me!


No comments:
Post a Comment