Saturday, August 01, 2009







I have left my job and have a week's rest before school starts. I actually worked for 2 months and 3 weeks in the polyclinic. I got tired of work sometimes but the nurses and the other temp staffs kept me going. :)









The last few days of work fiona and i always have the same breaks together. The nice nurse allowed us to have the same breaks. Because we had a change of jobscope, we had a lighter workload now. And some of us really had nth to do. So fiona and i got to talk more. Hehes.










As the h1n1 flu is spreading fast, there are h1n1 positive patients coming to our clinic to take their medicine. They keep taking Fiona's and my seats while waiting for the nurse to attend to them. Everytime they left our seats, we wiped our seats with disinfectant. Scared sia! HAHAHA.









All of the h1n1 patients i came into contact with have already recovered or on the verge of recovering. They look fine to me. They simply came and smiled, and they would say, "I am/was a h1n1 patient." Some of them looked kind of quiet or guilty.




Oops, i understand if u try to avoid me these few days.




I got treats like dou hua with gingo, a fruit cake, ferrero rochor and kinder bueno from the nurses.



























Fiona and me on our last day.










We ordered pizzas as our farewell lunch. :)







The nurse bought us chocolates and the indian Health Admin bought us a souvenir from India. An elephant keychain!









I was so happy when work ended on my last day. Was so tired tt i need some coffee. So Simba and i went for some coffee.










Had Lychee yoghurt with colorful flakes toppings after our peach ice blended bubble tea. We were done eating by 7pm. And our movie only starts at 11 10pm. So shoppping at Ion Orchard! :)
My legs didnt get tired but simba's did. i got totally excited when i see stores! I think shopping is the cure to my health problems. Cos i only exercise by walking around in malls. But of course simba didn't get excited. He just got tireder. haha. So we walked and sat, walked and sat..




Watched The Hangover in Cineleisure Cathay. We sat in the third row but the screen wasn't too near us luckily. The Hangover is so crappy. HAHAHAHAHA. If u like shows that doesn't make any sense, u will definitely enjoy The Hangover. Simba likes it so much. Hahahas.

No comments: