
It was love at first sight with this jacket! OMG, please stop me from buying it. PLEASE!
Now we have free shuttle bus service from Pioneer mrt to school. And i bought only train concession. And i left home 1 hr 45 mins before class starts. I need to catch the shuttle bus before peak hours. Hahas. And i reach half an hour before lesson. So auntie!
I can save 60 cents per ride and $1.20 per day. And about $20 for 20 days. I can get another top! :)
27th aug -
Today we finished class at 10 30am as it is election day! :)
We voted for our dear bi han as the financial controller for our School of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering. Hope she gets the post :)
And Simba wanted to dye his hair. So we went to Toa Payoh to get his hair done. He kept influencing me to dye my hair too all the way from Pioneer to Toa Payoh. I wasn't tempted until the hair dresser painted his hair with some dye chemicals. Okay so in the end i still cant resist temptation! :P
I was reading 'Shape' in the salon. And i was particularly drawn to the last page. LAUGHTER was the topic. Laughter causes us to breathe in and out rapidly, so more oxygen is taken into our body. And it energises us! So now we know the trick of a jovial person! And laughter causes our T-cells and B-cells to produce endorphins, our body's natural anitbodies. Laughter is healthy. So if there's anything in your to-do list this month, it should be LOL everyday! Promise me promise me. :P
And lately, i'm reminded again and again about doing Yoga. Through magazines and friends. Yesterday Bi Han invited me to join her classes. Wows! Mum was so supportive of the idea. Simba too! I think i have gained weight! Yoga can make me lose some weight and be healthy. i want to be a thinner and more confident girl. Maybe one day i can just wear something without thinking i look fat in it. Jia you! I will find out more and hopefully if the fees aren't too high, i will join a few classes and see how.
Now the photos.. :) Please read slowly. i spent quite sometime writing. hehes.
Simba with his newly dyed hair. He looks quite different right? I think he looks nicer :) A radiant look. He looks less tired.
Simba said his hair shall never be black. But still reservist forces him to go against his will for awhile.

My new hair color.
Not as bright as simba's but i like!

25th August -
Went to S'goon Garden with Shellen. We wanted to find a dessert shop 'Dessert Bowl' but just couldn't find it. We went to 'Ice^3' instead. We walked there and took a cab back home. Took away some BBQ chicken wings. They are so nice! Miss the chomp chomp food. i told simba i must eat the sting ray and the sotongs soon or i go crazy thinking about them!
I like this photo very much! :)

Sharon surprised me by tagging this photo in fb! I didn't know she took this photo. We were in our EEG lab. From the photo, i think i was talking too much and simba was daydreaming instead of listening to me!
Sharon shld consider being a PI. HAHA. If i become a 'Bao Fa Hu' one day, i will hire her to tail simba. HAHAHAHA. (Bao Fa Hu refers to people who gets rich suddenly.)
21st Aug -
I dragged simba to take neoprints with me. I persuaded him for a long long time. He would always give excuses like his hair is too short or he has an acne on his face. This time, i can't let him off anymore. me is BGF (Bad GirlFriend)!

I like this pic very much. I shld have posed like him but didn't have enough time to react.


Hugged by the kuala!
Simba asked me whether he can show his horse look in all the photos. Then i said, "Yes, can you do it only in one photo?" And we compromised. HAHAHAHAHA

15th Aug -
Celebrated "Darling's" birthday. Jia liang's birthday! After all these years, it was just a one-sided love. HAHAHAHAHAHA. The rumours aren't gone yet. I think they might last 4ever.

Us by the sea. Daniel, Joanne, Si Ting and me!


We were created by Prof X when he accidentally mixed some chemicals together. We lived in a small town, Townsville! :P
Yes, Brazilian Carnivore Buffet! It is an unique restaurant. The chefs went around cutting meat for us.
We got our salads from here. I took many many as i was starving. I didn't have lunch. HAHAHA. Must gian the buffet. Whoos!


The chef cutting the meat. I was so afraid that he accidentally cut my hand. Paranoidal me.
Me trying hard to cut the meat. Jason was trying hard to teach me some table manners. I still couldn't get it hahahaaha. Sorry my shi fu!


The happy people.


Then we went to Harry's while waiting for our movie to start!
Pro Si Ting took this in vivocity! I like how joanne appear so small in the pic. Like very artistic.

Dan~

Jo!

I was assigned the task to hand over our gift to my 'darling'. The gift was a Levi's Polo tee. :) See See i smiled so happily! But still it was one-sided. HAHAHAHA. Me being more in love with him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

'Where got ghost?' was what we watched. Kind of disappointed with it. It was quite scary i think. i kept leaning towards joanne. Hehes.
Okie, I hope i didn't bore u all! When i have tt inspiration, i will keep writing and writing here! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment