We had our first day in school today.
We attended 2 lectures: Biosignal Processing and Biocontrol Systems.
I wasn't so used to lectures after a long holiday. So i shaked my legs. Okies, i don't usually shake legs. But today i need to. I want to keep awake. And i swung them up and down. Up and down. I took off my slippers and put them back on, took off again and put them on. Sometimes i closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. And sometimes i just day dream and write some notes in my neatest handwriting and admire my handwriting. HAHAHAHA.
When i peeped at Simba, he was calm. He didn't move much. All he did was look at the lecturer and flashed a blank look. Wows!
We had our first lecture at 3 30pm. I was watching 'Fated To Love You' (Ming Zhong Zhu Ting Wo Ai Ni) online. And i cried and laughed the whole morning. I think i used 10 tissues! Hahas. And my eyes went swollen. I remembered telling my poly friends that i would have triple eyelids after i cried.
So before going out, i put more powder around my eyes. And i think it works! Sharon, Bi Er and Bi Han didn't discover. Or maybe they didn't dare to ask.
Once in my accounting lecture, I was thinking of a drama. Then i kept tearing. Okies, that was so lame. Then Sharon said, "Hey are u very tired? I thought u were crying. Wake Up!" Hahas, maybe she was saving some face for me.

I am now watching "Fated to love you" online. I decided to watch because Chen Qiao En is the female lead! :) I love her! And now i love Ethan Ruan and Baron Chen too. I think Ethan Ruan looks really like Ming Dao. :P My younger brother shouted "Hey, Dang Ou!" when he saw Ethan Ruan in my laptop screen.
This show rocks! I think Chen Xin Yi is the nicest girl ever. How she treat others really moved me!
Simba's bro, jun jie, introduced me to an online website to watch taiwanese shows. www.sugoideas.com
While i was watching this drama, Simba was playing PS3 games. He bought his ps3 just a month ago. He used nets to pay for it. And when he checked his account balance, it miraculously increased by $100 instead of decreasing by $600. His dad secretly transferred money to him as a gift. Wows!
Simba has completed 'Auto Grand Theft IV' and one Ninja game. Now he is into this game called 'The Godfather II". I watched him play the game and he lets me design the main character and choose all the clothes for his men. Simba liked to make all his characters as ugly as possible. So that he could laugh at them whenever he plays the game. Hahas. And i would edit them to look their best.
:) :)
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment