My ex-cca senior wrote about her boy in her blog:
http://www.mamapnbbj.blogspot.com/
Felt very touched after reading it. She created a blog for her son and wished him Happy __ Mths old every month without fail! She spoke of how tough it was, but she pulled through. Its all worth it for her son. I like it.
I decided to let go of the thought of going to Taiwan this August already. :)
I was a little sad when i heard that my attachment pay was only $600. NTU gives the companies a range for them to pay us, $600 to $1200. And i got the lowest unfortunately. I thought i will at least get $800 and thus can go to Taiwan! But...!! :( And i calculated that i only get $3.75 per hr. Pathetic! HAHAHAHA.
My new tuition pay wasn't as much as the previous one. I've got a $100+ worth of insurance to pay every mth. i wonder why my expenses went up ever since i enter Uni. I used to spend plenty in poly but never exceed my limit. I remember shopping and grabbing whatever i like! Think poly food is less ex and i go home for dinner almost everyday. And i have time to work after school. My insurance was just $36/mth then! Transport was only by bus concession! (I used to buy both bus and mrt concession to go to NTU before they have the shuttle bus from Pioneer mrt!)
Thought of borrowing from daddy to go for my holiday and then pay by installments with no interests hahahaha. But immediately brush the thought away. My elder brother needs to pay his school fees using my dad's CPF. He is in a private Uni and works in the day, go to school in the evening just to pay his school fees. And now that my dad is going to take his CPF out soon, i guess it's better for dad to pay bro's fees :) And younger bro may want to further his studies too. So i guess my holiday can wait.
Mum already gave me $600 for my japan trip. Omg. And dad said he wants to waive off the $30,000 for my school fees. He said nowsadays buy house very ex and things will get more and more ex and my life will be too tough.
I'm glad that NTU allows CPF payment or else i am not sure how i''m going to support my own fees.
I need about $1500 to $2000 for the trip. If i go, i will worry about my finances for my last year in NTU! I will worry about money to pay for textbooks, printing notes, food, transport, insurance.. Omg! Pretty unsafe, i wanna save for the rainy days.
I thought of getting another tutee and weekend job since i'm such a workaholic. But decided not to. Life is not about stretching yourself to the limits. Life is about enjoying yourself above your limits. Hahahaha. So optimistic right!
Of cos.. they always say when u have no one to turn to, turn to your boyfriend. HAHAHAHA. Simba urges me to go and he will lend me some money. But i still owe him for my last trip..! Wanna clear all my debts to him first. Jia you!
And mum wants me to go Genting with her this June. Need some money too! The reason is quite funny. She always thinks i have lots of luck and wants me to go there to play the Jackpot for her. Diao! She thinks that she named me Jin (Gold) not for nothing!
Simba went to Taiwan not long ago too!
So.. After all these thoughts, I shall wait till i graduate.. i have waited for 3 long years didnt i? Maybe by that time, i may not go too. Simba's dad said Simba and i can save for a further place for our honeymoon. (Hopefully when we get married, keep fingers crossed.) I wanna go Paris! And Simba wants to go Rome!
Simba and i can go for a nearer place to go in the meanwhile. :P
Bintan? Batam? Bali? Sentosa? My cousin introduced me to a place in Malaysia.. Kukup. Can set fireworks there and enjoy the good food. :P Set firework lehs! Cool bo!
Kukup is a small fishing village located about 40 km southeast of Johor Bahru, in the district of Pontian, Johor, on the strait of Malacca in Malaysia. The entire village is linked by jetty also built on stilts over water. It is famous for its open-air seafood restaurants.
Vietnam seems nice too but simba went during NS. Hahaha. He only didnt go thailand! Hahahahas. Actually i dont mind going to Thailand again. At least the expenses are half of Taipei's. About $700 in total :)
Let's see how. Maybe i suddenly got some money hahahaha then i will still go taiwan!
I spent 3 days of my attachment in the laboratory. Wearing lab coat and pouring chemicals. Yeah! My supervisor assigned me to the lab as he knows that i may wanna go into lab & research next time. So nice right! Then he purposely write into the attachment form tat he attached me to the lab for a month and told me to show my future employer that i have some experience in the lab.
I asked him to fill in some form for me. And he filling in my part for me too. HAHAHAHAHA. So nice! My part was "What i want to learn and could learn from this attachment". He scared i anyhow write so he will smoke sth for me. He told me to get a GPA 4 so that my life will be easier when i go to work next time. I was like HUH!? I'm still far! And he told me not to worry and will help me with my final report. OMG! SO NICE! Now i really don mind working $3.75 per hr. I've a good supervisor and that's all it matters.
Oh i never sit on his lap hor hahahahahahaha!
My colleagues kept telling me to bribe them so they will put in good words in front of my supervisor hahaha.
Now pics time!
Ying likes Dumbo and Simba go copy her. Bought me a Dumbo and hesitated to give it to me. "I dunno whether u will like!" was what he said. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Hahahahahhahahahahahaha. The older i get, the more plush toys i get.
Japan! Day 3 attraction no 3! - Toki Premium outlet
Sorry guys.. it's time for bed! Got work tml morning. I write about it tml k?!!! Show u all the photos first!
We were intending to ask the policeman where to take bus to Toki Premium Outlets when ling spotted the bus with 'Toki Premium Outlets' printed on it. :) Waited around half an hour for the bus driver omg. We spent our time looking out for him and guess which passer by was him.
It was a pretty hulu area. Like a small town of its own.


U hardly find any English words anywhere!!












My poor left eye is watery. Eye infection makes even the opening of the eye difficult.



Harajuku reminds me of Bugis street. They have cute and Gothic things. It was Sunday and Ling said we may be able to see those cosplay people! I was taking this photo before i was stopped by the shop owner. No photos allowed!







We saw only one girl in the cosplay custome. A little disappointed. Haha. She was nice and agreed to take a photo with each of us. I think my photo with her was still with ling. Dunno why the transfer of photos from her camera to my laptop has error!
And My Melody! I gave this to Simba since he likes it too hehes.








No comments:
Post a Comment