Went to donate blood today. Was supposed to do it last week but has fallen sick. i anyhow fill the form and so paiseh! Got one question on the form that says, "Do you know that AIDS can be passed through blood transfusion?" I wrote no cos never see properly. Then the doctor explain a whole lot to me. SO paiseh! Still afraid of needles omg. The nurse is nice. hehes. She said i have nice teeth lols! I can give her if she wants. Then went to adjust my specs. It was very crooked and now i finally can wear specs to work. Contact lenses make my vision blur lately. The optician is nice too. It's a nice Sunday.

I was pleading with my laptop not to die before mid april. Will be needing it badly till that day! But day by day it is dying. I kept slowly transferring my data to my brother's lapbook using my 2GB thumbdrive hahahaha lols. simba just cant understand why i dont wanna get a hard drive so he bought one for me. Pretty right. Pink Pink red red one! Pardon me, i didnt know what it was when he gave me. LOL. He gave me the pouch first and said, "Na, this is for u!"
I was like, "Why u buy such a big handphone pouch for me?" lols. Then he gave me this big device and i was trying to open it omg. WHY CANT I OPEN IT? He said it just cant be opened, it is just like this. It was Ovation brand and i thought i saw ovulation! WHAT IS THIS???? Some female stuff??? i kept asking him.
So it is a BIG thumbdrive with 350GB. WOWS! This is the next high tech thing i have other than my phone and my laptop. hehe! Still haven buy my polarized camera!!!!!
350GB!! i only used 10GB!
Cant go out this weekend. Sad. Got to finish all my slides and tutorial sheets. Omg. I used pink and purple fonts and was given a weird stare from supervisor. OOPS! I got 4 tuitions in a week. :( The mum wants me to give more lessons. All my pimples are popping out. One whole line on my cheeks. SHIT
We were reading a composition together my korean tutee asked,
What does "regretted" mean?
My example was:
John played computer games till wee hours last night. He couldnt wake up in the morning the next day and was late for school. He regretted playing computer games last night.
HUHS? was her response.
Then i gave another example:
A few days ago, I saw a doll I really liked. Yesterday i went to the toy store to buy the doll but it was sold out. I regretted not buying the doll on the day I saw it.
Then she understands. Erm! Maybe i should make every example feminine. lols.
Went out last sat though. Took simba for a haircut.
My hair is getting real thick and i didnt want to get a haircut. :P

Then we went to the food fair at Suntec conventional hall.


Then movie How to train your dragon 3D! The first time i watched a 3D show. But the 3D specs was so uncomfortable. I like the dragon Toothless so cute! Wanna to keep a pet dragon. :P

Bowling is next! We registered at 3 plus and they got back to us at 6 plus. hahas. Half of the lanes were in the process of being renovated. Simba and i were so shy. Too many people beside us. I feel so embarrassed to bowl. And simba's face was red sometimes. hahahahahas.

Preparing to bowl. Was smiling sheepishly.

Rabbi ! He reminds me of some Wii character.


Fast right! HAHAHAHAHa
First score was mine. Second score his.
hahahaha lols. Look how pro i am!
i love the drain! Or rather my ball loves the drain! I got a strike and after that my score stays as zero lol.
He insisted that i have to take a photo with the dinos. diao!
Dinner at Azabo Sabo! Look so much like a vampire omg.











No comments:
Post a Comment