Thursday, March 11, 2010



Yes today is friday! i love fridays! Simba and i shout hurray every friday! It's routine to shout hurray!! Now we understand why working people like fridays and weekends.



Yeah! Today Supervisor is on leave! So i spend my friday doing things slower hahaha. Was guilty of being too relax so i opened the office door so that i cant slack. Cos my colleagues may pass by and take a peek. Then i wont dare to surf other webbies and will guai guai do my tasks.



But i guess it was a bad idea. Hahahas. Charlotte passed by and told me to stand up cos she wanna look at my outfit. Then she asked me to show her some shopping blogs.




Then one by one they came to look for Supervisor.
"Where is your boss?"
"Where is Kevin?"
"Can u pass this message to your boss?"
"Tell Kevin ...."
"Give me his number.."

Yes, as long as supervisor is not around, everyone starts looking for him.. Through me..!
When he is around, jerry, joo qian, charlotte, justin, correen etc often comes in his office just to chat with him. He is just too popular i guess.






Justin, Charlotte and Correen were too busy that they skipped lunch today. No one to acc me for lunch .. So.. I sneaked out to have lunch with Simba at MOE. I spend 20 mins travelling to MOE, 20 mins lunching and 10 mins travelling back to office. :P







Supervisor gave me some tutorial sheets to prepare these days and shorten the deadline as and when. Diao! He is giving a 2-day course on Bioinformatics and i am his teaching assistant. So scared! His students? Our clients! PHD people. Omg. My lecturers are Professors, PHD people! Imagine me teaching them stuff. :p So scared!


I will be teaching some colleagues first at the start of April. And then comes the day where i teach our cilents. So scared. Hopefully my students dunno anything then i can smoke them. hahahahas.



I am preparing 6 lab sheets and i just cant seem to finish! Got a deadline to meet. Dying! Supervisor just kept on giving analyses and clients' data for me to do in the meanwhile.

Then he went meeting clients without me. i wanna meet clients too, seem fun. The client will tell us "Oh i suspect this infected mouse has this kind of virus in it. Can you investigate for me?" Then i can ask questions like, "Oh.. How much sample DNA would u give us? Do u have a reference genome? ..." So cool right! (i know what to ask cos i prepared the client meet up questionaire!)




But everytime the sales ppl will go too then the taxi got not enough space for me. So angry!






Supervisor will always politely ask, "Would u do this for me?"
I always say ok, yes, ah-huh, alright, sure.. never a no
hahaha. i may as well say "i will do anything and everything for u!" But sounds very weird!
Feel like asking him, "Can i say no?" but didnt have that kind of courage haha.





You can call me Miss do-it-all. I send his emails, clean his desk, file his receipts and research papers, read his books etc! The only thing i didnt do was to wash his coffee cup. i was trying to photocopy some documents for him and justin helped me with it. And he said, "Kevin hor omg!"








Oh ya, i drank 2 coffees a day cos i was caught sleeping by him LOL. Then got suan for a week. hahaha.


Next time i wanna have an attachment student too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. bao chou!




boo! Enough of complaints. Thou shall not complain (after i complained so much). Thou shall accept all stresses pleasantly.

I realise tt as time passes, we get older but stronger mentally. Stronger cos we have more experiences in handling stresses and we will constantly encourage ourselves to go on and strive for better lives.



Just out of the blue, justin asks me one of the lunch days,
"If your bf gambles, will u mind?"
Eh.. yes!

"If your bf drinks, will u mind?"
Once in a while can lahs.
"Everyday?"
Huhs.. better not.



"If your bf tells u he has been gay before, will u mind?"
He will never be a gay. He dislikes gays.
I mean what if.
Okie, i dont.
Even if he bedded a guy?
HAHAHAAHA, maybe not. scary!





"What if he has an affair?"
Dont think so ba.
(then i think he shouted "I MEAN WHAT IF!!)
i think .. i dunno.



"How much do u trust him?"
"Percentage?"
" 1 to 10, 10 is trusting the most!"
"9?"





"Why 9? not 10?"
Cos u never know what can happen in the future. haha






"If he is contented with working in macdonalds for the rest of his life, will u mind?"
I think he wont lahs
I mean what if!!!
Okok, i try to persuade him tt he can work in pastamania, got higher pay hahahaahaha
If he die die must work macdonalds then will u mind?
I dont think so. As long as he is happy.
Even if u earn more than him?
Yeah.
Sure or not u?
Yeah..





"U niao him when he is late for 5 mins right?"
Huh where got?!





"U mood swings then throw tantrums on him right?"
Where got!?
Don deny!
Speechless..




"U take him for granted right?"
no lahs!






Then the questions went on and on.. More and more personal..!
Justin is the 2nd man i met who is quite prejudiced against women. He will just think all women are ma fan, waiting to be treated like princesses, materialistic, needs bf to pay for everything, pampered ... blah blah..





I dunno why he think this way. Diao. Cant seem to persuade him in any way that not all women are like tt. I never win in outtalking him! But he is nicee.. and has a gf.. weird!







Yest was supposed to spend my evening with simba but he OT until 9pm! I waited from 6 30 to 7 45 before simba tells me to go home first. So i went to Vivo and shop! The feeling is great great great! :) i miss shopping with myself. hahahahas.





I am lucky tt i dont have OT. When it's 6 30 and i am still in the office, colleagues come in and hint Supervisor. hahahahaha. So nice!




I got another tuition job at Bishan. So happy.
The tuition agent asked me "What is your rate?"
"$15 to $20 per hour?"
She was like huh??! "U shld be charging $25 per hour! U got experience one lehs!"
Oh i didnt know.. Sotong sotong one.
So happy that she got me to teach a Pri 2 at $22 per hour. YEAH!
I just have to bear with giving tuition for one more year before i grad and find a full time job! i will be a big happy woman by then. Finally i'm graduating. Finally! Yes i mean finally. Cant wait!







No comments: