Saturday, June 26, 2010










I am back from Taipei. Taiwan is real FUN! Our legs were sore from the walking! We were so tired as we reached the hotel slightly after midnight for 4 nights out of 5! This particular night when we returned at about 9 plus, we wanted to put our things in the hotel before we go downstairs (xi men ding) to continue shopping. But simba found a pig rushing to the bed and lay motionless and glued to it after he unlocked the room door. LOL. Shopped like crazy! I spent $1046 and simba spent $1110! Cant believe that a guy actually spends more than me! Simba has this "JUST BUY" motto throughout the trip. He bought everything he liked. And he didnt spend much on eating, he only eats whatever i eat. He also created a few theme songs for the trip. TOO MUCH NPCC CAMPS OR ARMY ISSIT?!




Of cos when i got back, there are many things to do.
1. Unpack my luggage,
2. Asked for a chance to work under this Prof for my Final Year Project,
3. Plan my timetable,
4. Snatch my timetable online,
5. Get back my laptop,
6. Tidy and clean my room,
7. Donate my clothes
8. Give out my souvenirs,

These must be done before next week cos i am finding a part time job next week! JIA YOU!
I have done 3 things out of the 8.




I tried repacking my wardrobe and had a tough time deciding and taking out the clothes i am not wearing anymore. I closed my eyes when i handed them to my mum (she wants me to donate to my uncle's maid)! Kind of attach some feelings to the clothes i wore and not wearing anymore! I wonder whether all girls have this feeling.






Well.. my wardrobe has reached its capacity and i am still unable to contain all of my clothes in it even after picking out my old ones for donation. My mum motivates me by saying that my uncle's maid is always happy to receive clothes from me.






I always have this problem of suddenly wanting to wear this blouse and found myself digging into the wardrobe and just cant find it! And when i find it, i am often late for school or dates :P
I think the full length mirror is causing me too much trouble. LOL. I kept changing in front of it and couldnt decide what to wear omg. Most of the times, i think i look fat! SO ANGRY. I think next time i needa cheat myself by buying a mirror that reflects myself thinner LOL.





The thought of having to roll them like a sushi to make more space makes me feel like fainting. However nothing beats the thought of my mum switching on her radio. So for now, let's get to work! :)








No comments: