Tomorrow I will be boarding the plane at 1 50pm. Cant sleep cant sleep! If u wanna me to get anything from there, msg me by 1 30pm. After that, U can msg me but i wont reply la hor! Just follow the format stated below:
"Hi Hui Jin, buy for me (the thing) at (location). U can take the MRT to (the MRT station) and visit (the shop name). Dont need to reply. Thanks."
But no guarantee that i will be going there. Just try your luck k! LOL.
Simba's dad bought a new SD card for him to take more photos. WOW! Simba asked me to fully charge my itouch and download more games so that he could play itouch games during the 4 hours of flight. I think i am getting killed by him. I any how download 2 games and they arent fun! I went ahead to download one more. Oh shit, one game costs USD$0.99. Of course i will download plenty of free games!
Simba and i are last minute people. I spent an afternoon to plan for the trip while simba was working. He said my schedule is too slack LOL. He started editing it and packing more activities into it. Very touched that he helped me get information on each direction that we are going! :) As simba being a virgo, a prefectionist, he drew up tables and typed everything neatly and clearly. Mine was in a big mess! And i kept teasing him that he wasn't doing any report, it's just for us to see!
We will be going these main places:
Xi Men Ding
SOGO Dept Store
Taipei City Hall Underground Mall
Taipei 101
National Palace Museum
Wu Fen Pu
Rao He Night Market
Shih Lin Night Market
Doraemon Park
Miramar Entertainment Centre
Mao Kong
Beitou Hot Spring
Shi Da Night Market
Dan Shui
Thnaks lots Ling for introducing these places :)
There will be some memorial halls that simba kip in between the places. One of which was where he wanna watch the slow march of the guards. -__-""
Botanic Gardens Part One

That morning, simba took me to board bus 105. It was so unlike him to give me a present at the beginning of our outing. But he gave me early this time! It was a pink Olympus 14 Megapixels digicam! Super cool right!!!!!! His motive was actually to let me use the camera right after he gave me! I realise that my electronic devices are all turning pink omg. My wish came true even though i didnt hint him. Boo HOO HOO!

We landed in the botanic gardens! :P I knew that was coming! As it was raining, simba suggested that he went into the sheltered cave to take a photo with the waterfall and this is the outcome. LOL right! i know the photo is going to turn out real wrong but decided not to spoil his mood!

I stand by the side so that u could see me in the photo.

He said by standing outside the cave now, everyone will think he swam through the waterfall! LOL. Yeah right.
I love this pic, he looked like a happy tree friend character.
Then he took me to the Halia restaurant for brunch :P Quite ATAS i think. All angmohs i am stressed,
It is near the Ginger Walk. We sat near the plants so scary. I am afraid of worms crawling onto my plate. Luckily, there arent any.

He ordered the poach back burger. Very very nice! Super super nice but very small! (i think i cant be one of those hosts introducing food. I only know how to say nice nice nice, no other vocab or description!)
Trying out the camera function. simba said the outline of my body is so unclear and the plants around us has clearer outlines.

Wa laozzz.. Look like some wedding dinner style right! Then the waitress kept refilling our drinks and clearing our plates and talking to us. I felt quite uncomfortable actually.
Me and the swan lake
Trying to eat some flowers
Simba with yellow flowers.
I love all the brightly colored flowers and stopped to take photos with them. Even though i kept scratching myself (eeeeeee!), bitten by mosquitoes ma! Kept complaining and complaining! LOL. Simba doesnt like plants more than animals so didnt suggest to take much photos.
I like kneeling by these flowers. Look like i'm an expert in examining flowers' types. LOL
Smelling.. Pretending to smell and look artistic! I was holding my breath. Afraid that the flower will be smelly instead.







No comments:
Post a Comment