Wednesday, June 02, 2010










Junwen's brother's 21st birthday on sat.

Miao's and joe's birthday celebration on sun.
Photos up later!



I finally handed in my final report and logbook last sat. That thurs i spent the whole day at work correcting my mistakes and printing my report. I submitted the draft twice but Supervisor wasnt satisfied. He wanted me to change how i write the report hahas. So had a really hard time amending it last few weeks. Didnt sleep much. Omg. And that wed and thurs Supervisor looked at my report word by word and retype some mistakes for me. He even helped me type with his great ang moh words and shorten paragraphs (i exceeded the word limit of 5000 by a big margin.)





And under the conclusion and reflection section, he wants me to write more. He said my ntu tutor doesnt understand any bit of bioinformatics, and will get too bored with too much technical stuff i wrote! And so, i wrote so many BHB things in my poor phrasing. HAHAHAHAHA. He said my ang moh so CMI (cannot make it) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
He got jerry to correct the whole section with him. Super paisehs!



I am pretty unlucky lately.

I haven got my laptop back from the repair centre! I kept calling to ask for its status and the person on the other end of the line asked me to wait for the technician's call! And he didnt call all the while.

My phone went crazy again. The buttons work when they feel like it.



My ntu tutor didnt reply my emails and didnt send my supervisor a very important form. :(
That form is used to access me! I have to keep sending emails to find out how to get the form. The deadline to submit the form is over and my ntu tutor hasnt taken any actions. :( I took great trouble just to finally have it sent to Supervisor. I finally emailed one Professor and said, ".... I'm getting quite worried. The deadline is over..." The conclusion is you need to sound vry upset with the delay of ntu system! My ntu tutor actually lost that impt form. He made a replacement and that explains the delay.






Supervisor graded me on tuesday! He wasnt supposed to let me see the results. He hid it from me. I didnt say i wanna see. But after a while, his heart got too itchy i think, he showed me! HAHAHAHAAHAHA.





The new nus intern replacing me came on that day too.Since the new boy was using my laptop to do some tutorials i had nothing to do. Decided to go to the washroom and cant find my access card. I walked around the office finding the card and justin complained to supervisor that i changed after supervisor graded me. I just kept walking around and slacking. HAHAHAHA.






I 'm leaving in about 10 days' time. Supervisor put a countdown in his Google calender. And on monday he showed me, "U only got 14 days left!" He said he was abit sad that i am leaving. So gan dong.






I think i've got the nicest supervisor.
I am leaving the 3rd most impt man of 5 mths for good.
Thank you supervisor, u r the nicest boss i have ever had. U are patient, caring, kind, forgiving .. :)
Goona buy a G2000 shirt for him before i leave. I bought a $8 thank you card and my heart skipped a beat hahahahaha. xin tong lehs! Simba said i shld buy to show sincerity. haha.




Thank you justin and charlotte for making my attachment so enjoyable! i hate to say goodbye so much..



I'm not very bright but i'm always lucky. This life, i met more good people than bad people. I'm glad to have a nice and humble supervisor who treats me like his fren.



And the new intern is nice too luckily. He reminded me of myself when i first started. Hahahas. Blur blur one! Supervisor gave me an evil laugh before the new intern came. "You teach him huhs!" He gave up his office for both of us and sat in the conference room by himself instead! How nice! :)












No comments: