Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ling's birthday 2011

Sorry my friends! I still dunno why my photos are so HUGE.
Please bear with me until i find out why. lols! I'm very cui i know.

School starting next week. And CNY next next week :P SO FAST!
Exams results were out yesterday and seems like my fb has plenty of updates about it. lols! Some happy, some sad. Me? I tried my best. Drinking coffee and sleeping little. I am contented with the outcome hehes. Happy for my poly friends, Chia Liang and Song Hua in EEE, who seemed pretty satisfied with their results. :) Jia you le friends!

This hols i got closer to my fyp mates.
Today went for lunch with Bi Han, Kau Sang and Hooi Ling after our fyp meeting.
And then Bi Han stayed for an hour before going to do her project.
Then, Hooi Ling and I chatted for 3 hours in the computer lab. lols! :)


Went for the mouse experiment at the National Cancer Center on 3rd Jan:
Bi Han and Hooi Ling accompanied me for my project.

Photobucket








And some random photos of me and simba:


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


ChicKing at the Marina Link. Something like Popeye!



Photobucket



Photobucket


And yup... Gotta blog about Ling's bday too!
Made a birthday card for her.
Went to some places to get inspirations on how to go about doing the card. But just not able to get the style i wanted lols. Omg, i think i am just too stubborn. In the end, i drew what i like, the cinamoroll characters! lols.


After i have done the cover page, Simba saw it and asked me why i drew what I like instead of what she likes. All I can ever answer is becos she likes the Rilakkuma bear and there is a limit to how cute i can draw it!

Hahahas! Sorry ling, this is a confession! the bear is difficult to draw lols!
I spent the night before and the whole morning + noon drawing, colouring and cutting.

Sadly, i realised that although i like art alot alot, i didn't have time to practise drawing anymore. I used to want to be an artist lols! I got countless ambitions.

Yeahs, so i promised myself to try to do cards for all my secondary school friends this year. We are all going to be 24 years old & it's our year! The rabbit year! But dear Tuck Wei, as u know, u have the same birthday as me & our birthday falls on my exams period. So yours will be belated kz! Sorry!

Oh girls, let's try to remb mao mao's birthday also lols.


Photobucket

The cover page (left to right); Shi Xing, Ling, Tuck Wei & Joe.



Photobucket

The inside of the card. Top right is me! (It has a chao ta face cos i used the wrong colour! lols). Next to the 'Happy Birthday' is Mao Mao. Below him is Ying. And the bottom left is Miao. haha.







Photobucket







Photobucket

I purposely wrote the 24th very small. I think on our 25th birthdays maybe we just write Happy Birthday?! :P



Photobucket




Photobucket


I love the outcome. :P hahahaha super bhb.


Photobucket

Simba in my room while i'm doing the art work.






Photobucket

His many expressions.





Photobucket





I saw the good reviews made by a no of Singaporeans about the Marutama jap Restaurant. Hence, I booked a table for it. Little did i know that they serve only 4 dishes! Oops!


Photobucket






Photobucket


Photobucket


Shi Xing was the photographer and he purposely left out a space for the invisible Miao.
Kind of terrifying for me!




Photobucket

Cheers with our plain water






Photobucket

I thought Shi Xing look nice with specs.




Photobucket

Carried the City Gems bag as if it was mine.




Photobucket


Photobucket

The lightings made the food look so nice and shiny.





Photobucket






Photobucket



Went to Coffee Club soon after.

Photobucket

Ying's crazes of My Melody! She said she found this yellow (her fave color) My Melody at Far East and she loves it. Her whole bag was full of My Melody stuff.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Went to TCC soon after. Also for the rest to write Ling's card. Ling just kept peeping and both Ying and i were trying our best to block her.







Photobucket

Ying's strawberry smoothie is so BIG! Super worth the money.





Photobucket






Photobucket

Everyone taking turns to write the card. We had fun guessing which cinamoroll character represent which of us.



Photobucket

Ying was guessing and pointing at the card that joe found it too difficult to write his wishes. lols. in the end, he gave up and waited for us to finish pointing.





Photobucket





Photobucket

Capturing everyone's serious looks.





Photobucket

Ling was so high upon receiving the present. Hahahas.





Photobucket

Gucci paper bag from her bf.
We wanted to post this pic on facebook and commented it as our gift for her. hahas.




Photobucket


Reading the card. I can sense her 'gan dong'.




Photobucket

We chose a pair of earrings and a pendant for her. :)




Photobucket


Photobucket


Her bf gave her a huge box and inside the box were smaller boxes.
We were really curious and seemed more excited than her. We even stood up and helped her unwrap the present.





Photobucket

One small box contains the Rilaka kuma bear.





Photobucket

Finally beneath the layers, she found this box! The box was titled 'Docomo'!
And Ling already knew what it was, leaving the rest of us puzzled. She went asking her bf where he bought, how he bought it.. While the rest of us were too anxious to find out.



Joe and i were thinking.. "Docomo?". Or is it Codomo? Then Kodomo? (The baby shampoo) lols.





Photobucket

It turns out to be a Japanese phone!
So cool :p All of us love it and we feel like stealing it lols.





Photobucket


We end the day with the Jack Neo production movie "The ghosts must be crazy."
It can be quite scary at times but always ended up with laughter.





Another k box session! This time with Hooi Ling and Kau Sang.
They just randomly asked me along for k box at Jurong Safra.
It was $6 nett for 2 hours with 1 free drink!


Photobucket


Photobucket


They were really high people! They jumped, danced and walked around, make the room really dark and make everything like a concert. Kau Sang also likes to add the artificial sound effects from the system.





Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket


And they liked to involve everyone. We are also singing duets.
They are Malaysians and hence very good at Canton songs. I love how Canton songs sound.


Photobucket

Hooi ling and me. When it's time for the last song, Kau Sang chose a 10 mins song by Gu Ju Ji! He is real smart!







And lastly, since we will be leaving ntu soon, decided to take some photos in school while waiting for the shuttle bus. The background turns out to be great.


Photobucket


Photobucket

My Mickey mouse earpiece from taiwan!





Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


And gonna take more photos of school before we grad!

No comments: