U are indeed very beautiful. U are metallic pink. All my girlfriends who love pink love u. They were full of envy when I first got u. They kept using u to take images of them. I love u too. I love the icons on u and love the pictures u took of me or for me. But u changed few months after i bought u. U start to hang and not vibrate when i got a call or sms. U also can't withstand the change of weather. When i came back from Japan last Dec, u completely hang! I send u to the hospital and u made a slow recovery. U stay alright for another few months until i entered my new office that has ultra strong air-con. U CMI (cannot make it) again. I can't lock u. If not u will disallow me to call and receive any calls. Since i can't lock u, i will accidentally call the person i last dialled. Since u are out of warranty, i can't send u for therapy anymore.
I tried my best to keep u in a perfect condition. U are the first phone I totally took care of since u look too beautiful. I can swear that u have only a small scratch after these years. But u failed me again and again.
I have to let u go.. I am sorry..

I'm disappointed in Samsung.
Ling said Nokia always lasts me! lols! i think that's very true!
Introducing my new phone...
An advanced V Day present since Samsung Pixon has died on me! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment