Thursday, February 03, 2011

CNY 2011 & Eye Candy lookalike

Happy CNY!
It is the first day of CNY today. :)
Uncles and aunts again asked about whether i'm working or which year i'm in, or when i will get married.
Ate like i never eat for years. Haha! Chiong for free food 4ver!



Omg! My cousin (a year younger than me) is still serving his NS. After the 3 months in Tekong, he slimmed down. (He used to be a fat boy, but gradually losing weight). His features became sharper with a slimmer face & looks actually like my eye candy in Uni lols! Became really excited and showed my younger bro my eye candy's photo from Facebook. "He looks like my eye candy!"



And my mum has to peep at the photo i'm showing my younger bro and i said, "Mum, he looks like my... erm ... friend!" (If i say eye candy, i will be landing myself into deep trouble!)



I was thinking that i am so faithful in Uni! I only have one eye candy! I used to have dozens in poly! LOL. Now my eye candy is Jun Wen's FYP mate oops! :P


My uncle thought i went to work at Mediacorp. If u watch the 萤火虫的梦 or 想握你的手, u may have realised that one of the young actors looks like me. I have quite a few friends telling me that too.


Again, got laughed by my younger cousins for being so old.
Drank Honey Choya with my cousin and it was great! I love it.
Cousin said i always never contact her. She always has to take the initiative. Haha. Sorry cousin, i will ask u out when u are free k!




Had a great CNY. Hope yours is great too!


Photobucket

The iphone cover my cousin gave me. She ordered from Korea. I love it lots.




Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

She loves the workout machine. lols!



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: