Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bangkok on my Birthday

Just had badminton with colleagues. And now my right hand is yelling through my sensory nerves. It feels like it has been twisted x1,000 and then let go of. Lol. Note to self: I should be more fit.


I am spending my birthday in Bangkok! I've been rambling that I wanna go Bangkok since it was featured in QiuQiu's blog. She bought so many pretty shoes and clothing from there. Carine went there few months back and she said the shopping was great! And Chuan Sia told me about a Groupon deal while Simba was in Taiwan! He asked me to help him book the deal and I really wanna book one for myself too! But Simba was in Taiwan and I can't make this decision myself. Then Chuan Sia while planning his iternary, tempted me again by showing me the places he will be going to!


Until lately, Simba booked it! And I'm going on the 26th April and returning on the 29th of April. The last time I went there was 6 years back for my poly graduation! (Oh man, am I old!)



I have decided not to waste my time on things I'm not passionate about. Shall resign by Oct to Dec this year. :D


Wanna go from field to field until I find something I really like and wanna stay on for long. I may... I mean I may... apply to be a teacher.

1 comment:

kurnaen said...

happy birthday to you! :D

Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info in my blog