Thursday, March 08, 2012

David Choi That Girl




I'm so in love with this song lately. Never got tired of it! :D






There is a recent craze on the app "Draw Something". Lol.

How I get to know Draw Something. That day Chuan Sia asked me to download Charadium, a draw and guess game! I thought it was really fun!

After work, I met up with Carine and told her about this app! Wanted her to play it with me. But her phone isn't iPhone so she recommended me "Draw Something" instead.

Once I downloaded Draw Something, my other friends saw me on it and added me!
Now constantly, I have to guess and draw. There's surely someone who will reply me.
So far, Si Ting guessed my drawings best! :D
Some friends couldn't guess my drawings and gave up! Oops! Lol.


And I realised some friends don't really work during working hours! Lol. They reply really fast! Oh hor, now I know which friends are the opposite of hardworking!

Simba got addicted to it too. He always chose the most difficult word but drew the most abstract drawing. Super angry with him. Lol. His colleague wrote "Your drawing sucks!" on the draw pad.
However, Simba never admits that he doesn't have the art talent. :D He thought he drew great. Ermm...

No comments: