Sunday, January 06, 2013

Gardens by the Bay II


After a weekend of rest, I felt much better. Lol. If everyday is a battle, so be it. Let's put on our armours and fight it! Bring it on. We're formidable and undefeatable!

Got Simba to take me to Gardens by the Bay and here is a short post about my 2nd time there! My sole purpose for going to the Gardens was to use the night scene function of my camera, not really due to its burgeoning reputation.




Simba loves experimenting with new things, so this time he got me a Peppermint Milo from Long Johns, though he doesn't fancy anything with peppermint taste in it at all. Lol. Being a loyal fan of Peppermint, I must say this combi of peppermint and milo is impeccable! :D




Him discussing the possible errors made in his phone bill with me.


After going to Gain City to browse through its collection of air-conditioners (my mum has asked me for sponsorship omg), we went for some scenery viewing. 





He got down on one knee to take a low angle shot of me with the MBS hotel. Really like that I stood out in the picture as it looked so much like I was photoshopped into it.








All of our night scenes shoots failed thoroughly, as we didn't seek the help of a tripod stand. I read online that photo taking at night require lots of stability on the photographer's part. Without a stand, all our photo taking efforts were negated, so please bear with me.




Looks like I would have to make another trip here again after I got a stand. :D




The Supertree Grove.
Standing in awe of the amazing Supertrees. These uniquely designed vertical gardens of 25 to 50-metres tall have large canopies that provide shade in the day and come alive with a exhilarating display of light and sound at night.




I was shadowed by the glow illuminated from the towering Supertrees.




Had to do a little bit of retouch for me to be seen.





Oops, gotta learn how to let ourselves be seen in pictures of the night.
:')

Nights everyone! Gotta sleep! :D




No comments: