Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy 18th Birthday to me!



Hi dears! I neglected my blog again, I'm so sorry! 
Promise that for the next few days when boss is away, I will update you as much as possible! Will update this entry when I have more time. 

Let me proclaim to you that life has never been better~~ YAY!
Knee is recovering well, Simba recovered, found motivation in my job, found role models in my workplace, met the nicest people in SOSD (faith in humanity restored!), and went to do a house visit at a former MP's place for a dog (she is one inspiring and lovely lady)!

I guess you got bored from me shamelessly wishing myself Happy Birthday at this space every April. And YA~~ After so many years, it is still my 18th birthday! 



1) Camera Lens

This year, I did myself a favor by buying something that costs an arm and a leg for my birthday - a camera lens, something that I always wanted to get but held back for the longest time! Reviews rave about Cathay Photo so I had to check it out myself and this is why I love forums - they never lie, the service is awesome! 





Nikon F1.8 50mm, specially designed for taking portrait photographs and I'm gonna make good use of it for my coming birthday celebration. 
I'm the only lady in the entire shop! Photography seems to be more of a hobby for guys. :D



2) Flowy Grecian Wedding Dress from a blog that gathers ideas for wedding gowns:





Although I need to be alot taller to look good in this.. 
Hmmmm... 
I still have time to choose something I like...
I don't have to be so uptight and all panicky...


3) Aravind Eye Care

Some interesting quotes to share:
"An average surgeon with the right attitude can do wonders for you."
"The contents are better than the container."

(Elaborate on these later. Have to sleep for now!)







No comments: